GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How to stay young looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have any tips/tricks/input on how to stay young looking? I have always dreaded the aging process buts its inevitable and would at least like to do so gracefully. Heres the skinny so far for me:

Nationality: American Filipino

Sex: Male

Smoke/Drink: never

Second hand smoke: Avoid at all costs

Fun in the sun: I avoid the sun's damaging/harmful UV rays

Exercise/physical activity: Minimum of 60 minutes cardio every day

Masturbation frequency: 4-7 times per day

Diet: Avoid red meat, opt for fruits/vegetables/chicken/limit carbs and all junk foods, never drink soda.

Stress levels: Try my best to keep it low as possible

You can post up your 411 using this information as a template and also provide tips/advice for others on how to stay young looking.

P.S. Were only talking about the looks department here, cognitive/brain power preservation is another issue which BTW I am constantly exercising my mind as well via word puzzles/reading/travel/lucid dreaming/etc.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
4-7 times a day?! jesus man! don't go blind now!

Nationality: Russian

Smoke/Drink: too much (on both counts)

Second hand smoke: create it

Fun in the sun: in the sun as much as i can, no sunscreen, anyone that ever saw me at a dub meet can attest to my notoriously crazy burns.

Exercise/physical activity: Minimum of 60 minutes of beer drinking, lots of watching tv, and wasting time on the internet. lots of swimming in the summer and snowboarding in the winter.

Masturbation frequency: not even going there on an internet forum.

Diet: anything that tastes awesome. greasy burgers are my guilty pleasure but i love steak and spicy asian food.

Stress levels: i chill a lot.

i look like i'm 16, i'm very underweight for my age/height, i don't really care if i live past 35 i'm just doing it as big as i can in the meantime :lol:

Last edited:

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
4-7 times a day?! jesus man! don't go blind now!

Nationality: Russian

Smoke/Drink: too much (on both counts)

Second hand smoke: create it

Fun in the sun: in the sun as much as i can, no sunscreen, anyone that ever saw me at a dub meet can attest to my notoriously crazy burns.

Exercise/physical activity: Minimum of 60 minutes of beer drinking, lots of watching tv, and wasting time on the internet. lots of swimming in the summer and snowboarding in the winter.

Masturbation frequency: not even going there on an internet forum.

Diet: anything that tastes awesome. greasy burgers are my guilty pleasure but i love steak and spicy asian food.

Stress levels: i chill a lot. " I smoke ridicules amounts of weed"

i look like i'm 16, i'm very underweight for my age/height, i don't really care if i live past 35 i'm just doing it as big as i can in the meantime :lol:

Fixed**

nekkehd

Ready to race!
all you need is a little bit of weed.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
Haha surprisingly since turning 21 I barely touch weed anymore. But I used to LOVE IT. talking about a 1/2 ounce to myself per week atleast.

I guess now since I'm old enough to just go to the bar and get drunk with my friends and not have to worry about being illegal.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
Nationality: American

Drink: beer,water,milk,wine,fruit juice, etc.

Second hand smoke: cheaper than smoking

Fun in the sun: i need the sun to grow, just like a plant:lol:

Exercise/physical activity: im naturaly fit so i dont work out but it looks like i do

Masturbation frequency: i like boobies:lol:

Diet: limit all junk foods, never drink soda.

Stress levels: cant avoid it:mad0259: im a workaholic

you're 25 and worried about aging? Quarter-life crisis?

TDI110

O_o
I think he's in the wrong forum for that... Cosmopolitan forums maybe?

A daily coating of motor oil to help moisturize my skin and a shot of gasoline every day to keep the heart beating :thumbsup:

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
Since you said looks department

Red meat isn't bad for you there is no reason to avoid.

The sun is also good for you, if you are truely avoiding it take a vitamin D supplement at the very least. I have red hair I burn if I face the sun through a brick wall and I still don't avoid it. Too much sun can make you appear to age quicker but no exposure is worse overall.

McQueen77

Banned
Nationality: Caucasian

Smoke/Drink: Don't smoke. Drinks 2-3 p/day, like the Europeans :cool:

Second hand smoke: What second hand smoke? I live in CA.

Fun in the sun: Not really

Exercise/physical activity: Cardio (mixed) 10-15 miles p/week, light weight training

Masturbation frequency: Come on man.

Diet: Everything in moderation. I exercise a lot and I'm not going to deprive myself the occasional burger and fries so I can live to be 90 instead of 85.

Stress levels: I live in L.A. It is unavoidable

---------------------------------------------

I think exercise is key, seriously. Besides all of the internal health benefits, a fit man always looks younger than a fat slob. Throw 35 lbs on me and some lame clothes (khaki or denim knee high shorts, short white socks & sandals, Abercrombie & Fitch polo shirt tucked in and little cell phone holder on my belt) and I'd look 10 years older. That's another thing. Clothes. I'm not talking specific brands or styles, but jesus guys, get in shape and wear stuff that fits. I'm not some gay project runway guy or anything but I am skinny, in good shape, have a sense of style and wear clothes that fit. Dude, you went to Old Navy, bought some shitty pair of jeans for $35, threw on some terrible XXL (Insert ridiculous brand name here) shirt, put on your crocks or your running shoes and called it a day? Seriously, a lot of guys need a lesson in style. Not so much in L.A. where it goes to the other extreme, but I always know I'm out of L.A. and in Nebraska because people look like they just dropped $300 at a Home Town Buffet and then dove headlong into the men's clearance rack at Target. I'm from a small town waaay up northern California way and a lot of people I knew from highschool look 10-15 years older than me simply because they (a) got fat, out of shape and 'grew up' (b) lost, or never had any sense of style (c) buy clothes at Walmart

On a slightly more serious note:
1. Don't smoke. Always adds age, facial wrinkles etc.
2. Stay out of the sun and don't go to tanning salons, ever.
3. Eat right but don't totally deprive yourself. Life is too short. If you work out a lot, reward yourself sometimes.
4. Exercise, a lot. If you have a gut or love handles, thats a bummer and you're a loser. Get off this forum and go for a run.
5. Wear clothes that fit and take a style lesson. Doesn't have to be specific or elaborate. For example: A good pair of jeans that cost more than a sandwich that fit you, a black fitted tshirt without some stupid brand on it, some black converse, and you're golden.
6. Oh, and this is coming from a guy who started losing his hair when he was 23: Guys, if you're going bald, shave that shit and never look back. Nothing makes a guy look older than clinging to those last remaining strands. Shave your head and move on. Chicks dig a confident guy with shaved head. Trust me.

Last edited:

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
Nationality: Caucasian

Smoke/Drink: Don't smoke. Drinks 2-3 p/day, like the Europeans :cool:

Second hand smoke: What second hand smoke? I live in CA.

Fun in the sun: Not really

Exercise/physical activity: Cardio (mixed) 10-15 miles p/week, light weight training

Masturbation frequency: Come on man.

Diet: Everything in moderation. I exercise a lot and I'm not going to deprive myself the occasional burger and fries so I can live to be 90 instead of 85.

Stress levels: I live in L.A. It is unavoidable

---------------------------------------------

I think exercise is key, seriously. Besides all of the internal health benefits etc., a fit man always looks younger than a fat slob. Throw 35 lbs on me and some lame clothes (khaki or denim knee high shorts, short white socks & sandles, Abercrombie & Fitch polo shirt tucked in and little cell phone holder on my belt) and I'd look 10 years older. Thats another thing. Clothes. I'm not talking specific brands or styles, but jesus guys, get in shape and wear stuff that fits. I'm not some gay project runway guy or anything but I am skinny, in good shape, have a sense of style and wear clothes that fit. Dude, you went to Old Navy, bought some shitty pair of jeans for $35, threw on some terrible XXL (Insert ridiculous brand name here) shirt, put on your crocks or your running shoes and left the house. Seriously, a lot of guys need a lesson in style. Not so much in L.A. where it goes to the other extreme, but I always know I'm out of L.A. and in Nebraska because people look like they just dropped $300 at a Home Town Buffet and then dove headlong into the discount clothing rack at Wal Mart.

On a slightly more serious note:
1. Don't smoke. Always adds age, facial wrinkles etc.
2. Stay out of the Sun and don't go to tanning salons, ever.
3. Eat right
4. Exercise
5. Wear clothes that fit

Thank you so much for taking this inquiry seriously. :)
Most people I meet dont believe I am 24, they say I look 19/20. 4 years off my actual age...cant complain. I do notice being Asian, Filipino to be specific...we tend to look young for our age. I think most people dont realize how detrimental the sun is to skin, sure we need vitamin D and small amounts of sun is nice but not a whole lot. I have Asian friends in their 30s who look like they are in their 20s and some in 40s who look like they are in their 30s and I believe the fact they avoid the sun is what keeps their skin looking nice and not leathery.

*I can see what your saying about fashion/style, I am not into clothes myself but I try to look decent. I stick to simple colors ie black/white and always get second opinions from my friend girls and or gay guys to see if the clothes are flattering to me or not. Looks isnt everything but just making an effort to look decent/stay in shape is important to me. Plus one on the tanning salon crap...sofa king bad for people.

Its interesting how Asians (most of em) wanna be fair skinned and stay out of the sun while Caucasians always wanna sunbathe/bask in the sun and get tan. The grass isnt always greener on the other side imo....personally one should be happy with that they are but there is nothing wrong with wanting to do enhancements/take certain steps to achieve a look desired so as long as one does not hurt others in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.