GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How Do We Protect Against This?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
That's horrible.... Never once did that ever come up as an option when I was a kid for something fun to do. Manslaughter.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
There are many trashy people in Tennessee but the sad thing is we do not own the market.
Fed, over the years this has happened before. People do dumb things not thinking of the impact. Could also involve alcohol which reduces judgment and some people just have evil in them. There are some things we still need public hangings for. People need to see the price for wrong things.

These Include:
Child rape.
School shootings.
Etc.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
There are many trashy people in Tennessee but the sad thing is we do not own the market.
Fed, over the years this has happened before. People do dumb things not thinking of the impact. Could also involve alcohol which reduces judgment and some people just have evil in them. There are some things we still need public hangings for. People need to see the price for wrong things.

These Include:
Child rape.
School shootings.
Etc.

Public Hangings?! Jesus Christ.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
This actually happened to my father in the 70s.

It was a bowling ball instead of concrete, and luckily it went through the passenger side of the windshield (no passenger in the car).

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
This has happened in MA before, with a death. The perp was a kid. I honestly think that people doing this type of stunt are so stupid they don't realize they're likely to kill someone. I can only HOPE it's stupidity, and not a real desire to cause human harm.

H2O_Doc

Ready to race!
Over the past quarter century or so, I think violent crime rates are actually down significantly. There are some similar global trends. What’s up significantly is news coverage of violent crime. If it bleeds, it leads. This has fueled a perception that crime is increasing.

It’s not clear to me the extent to which retribution serves as a deterrence. That said, it’s a very human inclination. I think we have to be careful about our assumptions of what the best deterrence is an our approaches should be evidence based. Unless, of course, we are simply after retribution.

Centerman66

Passed Driver's Ed

These Include:
Child rape.
School shootings.
Etc.
Hear hear!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk