GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilarious

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Just got burned on a sale for H and R ULs, already transferred money and seller promised to ship out this morning, received a text this afternoon and said he had sold them locally... :mad0259:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I hope an "H and R UL" is not something that's dramatically expensive.

McQueen77

Banned
wow

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Just got burned on a sale for H and R ULs, already transferred money and seller promised to ship out this morning, received a text this afternoon and said he had sold them locally... :mad0259:

I hope an "H and R UL" is not something that's dramatically expensive.

Head and Rear Ultra Lights? What does that even mean? lol

Well there's your problem. You bought something that doesn't even exist!

Dude "supposedly" gets ripped off for a set of H&R Ultra Low coilovers and just gets mocked....:paddle:

:cry: :rolleyes:

Sorry man, hopefully it was pay pal? Or something that allows you to stop your payment, call your bank if the money came from a debit/credit card.

You're not totally hosed, just majorly inconvenienced

Good luck:thumbsup:

JhnR

Banned
sigh

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
For all you people who claim not to know, H and R is a suspension company which produces the ultra low coilovers. Those are what I was purchasing. And yes, I am getting refunded. Just pissed off cause he backed out after payment was sent.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
For all you people who claim not to know, H and R is a suspension company which produces the ultra low coilovers. Those are what I was purchasing. And yes, I am getting refunded. Just pissed off cause he backed out after payment was sent.

Well, H&R is the proper way to type it, for future reference. :thumbsup:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Well, H&R is the proper way to type it, for future reference. :thumbsup:

:word:

I had no idea what you were talking about. :(

Sorry for your situation.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Same thing happened to me. Seller had a Yakima rack for sale like 3 months, we made a deal, I sent the money, then 2 days later he says he's going to keep it and give me a refund. What a bunch of crap.