GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HiHO! Quicksilver AWAY!

blkmaggtsp74

Ready to race!
Bring the rear down just to get rid of that rake. Put on spacers and keep those classics for a while. They look good on your car when tucking a little tire.

BII302

Ready to race!
Bring the rear down just to get rid of that rake. Put on spacers and keep those classics for a while. They look good on your car when tucking a little tire.

I do plan on bringing the rear down some more. I also might need to roll my front fenders, I'm going to try the fender screw mod first but i still think i need to get rolled.

I was thinking of possibly getting the wheels chromed or powdercoated or something. I do like the wheels but I found out the one of my friends just bought the same exact car except his is a manual. So i definitely have to change it up now. Still looking for those perfect wheels. I wish i kept the Roush wheels off the Mustang I sold, I think they would have looked good on a MKV

Anyways... Today I picked up a Votex Roof rack, Yakima Fairing and Yakima Gear Basket also bought a Revo SPS+

All I should need now after i get everything installed is to get it tuned and I should be good to go.

BII302

Ready to race!
So the back ordered K04 kit I ordered was cancelled for whatever reason, whatever not worried about it.... Just gives me a reason to go big turbo now....

Now to figure out how to go about doing it.

BII302

Ready to race!
i always feel good when i see a silver one... its by favorite colour by far but i think i am in a minority..anyway,i like how your car sits..

This is my first silver car, I love how it always looks clean vs other colors. I'm liking the stance more and more, think i will drop the back down a tad though

a-easy

..I like turtles.
I never knew JOM coilovers went that low, any modifications to them?
and uh.....can you be my sugar daddy? LOL sounds like your a baller, shot caller !

BII302

Ready to race!
I never knew JOM coilovers went that low, any modifications to them?
and uh.....can you be my sugar daddy? LOL sounds like your a baller, shot caller !

No mods to them, pulled them out of the box and swapped them out with my stock setup. Having rubbing issues with how low the front is but i'm going to roll the fenders when i get back.

Not a baller, just saved my money up for a year. Don't worry after i get back from being deployed i'll be pinching pennies again. I'd say this is tax money being put to good use though :thumbsup:

Oh yea bought a BT setup recently off another forum member so I'm good to go

apollosfury

designeddwk
any new pics with the rear lowered?

BII302

Ready to race!
Ok so I got home, my front fenders were trashed. The car settled more when i was gone, my mom had to get tires and brakes for her truck and took my car that day, Fenders are trashed. Anyways, Took it to a body shop and they did the best they could rolling and fixing the fender but one of the fenders has a tear and wont hold a roll that well. So needless to say i have to get new fenders lol.

Here's how it sits now, Raised the front a little bit cause I had an Axel rubbing on the frame and i was also still rubbing fenders a bit too.

Yes I need spacers and/or new wheels lol. I'll take some better pictures later today. I did an actual detail on it the other night with the $400 worth of cleaning shit i bought from http://www.chemicalguys.com/ . Hands down they have the best detailing supplies you can get. Like i said I'll post some pictures tonight or tomorrow and you can see the results.

Other than that I haven't really done much to the car, been too busy partying. I do need to get off my as and do something to it though