GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

help!! white mark made after removing my "N" sign

pockystixx

Passed Driver's Ed
it's a decent day to wash my car so i did, but after i notice a faded white box where my "N" sign was. how do i get this mark off?? pics later... =(

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
N sign?

Moses

Go Kart Champion
so what are you saying? the sticker made the paint on your car blemished? if this is the case, is it glue, residue, what is it?

or are you wondering how to get the sticker off itself.

or neither of the above. i'm sorry i just can't really visualize what you're describing, but i would be happy to help you fix it.

so... more details?

KkSc

TS Auto Design
Car(s)
Audi B7 2.0T/ VW MkV
so what are you saying? the sticker made the paint on your car blemished? if this is the case, is it glue, residue, what is it?

or are you wondering how to get the sticker off itself.

or neither of the above. i'm sorry i just can't really visualize what you're describing, but i would be happy to help you fix it.

so... more details?

the sign doesn't use any glue or sticker to hold, it's magnetic...it is attached to his trunk i believe...

Moses

Go Kart Champion
yes i understand the sign, but what's the problem? it caused the paint to fade?

or is the sign missing?

it's confusing because the car is a BMP.... is he saying his sign used to have an N and now it doesn't?

i'm staying out of regional threads from now on. lol.

KkSc

TS Auto Design
Car(s)
Audi B7 2.0T/ VW MkV
OP said after he took off the N sign from his car, it has some white mark on the area where the N sign supposed to be...

KkSc

TS Auto Design
Car(s)
Audi B7 2.0T/ VW MkV
=P

need pictures.

i agree, OP should post some pictures, since it's so hard to tell what kind of white mark is on your car..no one can help until they see the pictures!

Moses

Go Kart Champion
yeah, could require clay bar, could require something like a bug/tar remover, could require buffing or attention from a professional, or it could be nothing at all. or maybe OP's just low on brake light fluid and that's the warning light.

Vdub333

Honda Kick-ER
lololololol u shouldnt have put it on ur trunk. put it like behind ur winshield.
anyways try washing it then waxing it down should go away ;)

pockystixx

Passed Driver's Ed
LOL, guys are soo funny! thx for the tips and i'll get the pics asap.