GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

help (quick) please ... neuspeed discharge pipe

DOuBleJx9

Ready to race!
Car(s)
CW 06 MkV
this installs's not hard but I have a quick question

anyone ever have an issues gettin the o-ring to sit back in place properly ?? I'm tryna get it to sit back on jus right but it's bigger than the grove it's supposed to be in... jus gettin ready to lube it a bit with some oil to try to get it to slide in

lemme know quick.. I'm losing light sun's goin down haha

thx

Starfox92

Ready to race!
Car(s)
CW GTI 6 speed
I had no problem installing mine honestly. That's weird that it did that. pics or anything? I'm a little confused.

Starfox92

Ready to race!
Car(s)
CW GTI 6 speed

DOuBleJx9

Ready to race!
Car(s)
CW 06 MkV
didnt take any pics .. the o-ring is on there stock so buyin the KO4 one wouldn't matter....

I got it in the grove as close as I could to jus right n bolted down the adapter for the discharge pipe over n jus gona keep an eye out for leaks or anything ; felt ok driving around; prolly jus gona pick up another one from the stealership n see if maybe I stretched the o-ring when I pulled off the stock adapter (if it's even possible to streth an o-ring?) not sure ...

DOuBleJx9

Ready to race!
Car(s)
CW 06 MkV
lol funny ^^^^

when i took off the stock adapter from the outlet pipe of the turbo one half of the o-ring stayed in the grove and the other half of it was stuck to the back of the adapter and i pulled it a bit before i realized some of the o-ring was coming out .. thats y i thought stretched lol