GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help me settle a debate, please.

FNR32

Ready to race!
I ran across this video online a few hours ago and fully condone the ass whoopin' that took place given the circumstances. Some of my friends say it was unnecessary. What do you all think?

NSFW warning on the video due to language and violence.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81692580/

Backstory: Guy with dreads was hired to be a barber and ends up selling drugs out of bald guys barber shop.:fighting0030:

Obviously, the shop owner was against the law for that, i can't argue otherwise. However, given the situation, i may have done something similar.

Bump to the OFF TOPIC Lounge

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
the dude's doing what he's gotta do. he'll get what's coming to him eventually. taking him down like that was unnecessary.

was he wrong for dealing at the guy's shop? yes. should he be fired? definitely.

but i don't think he needed to get his ass beat like that. who's to say he won't come back with a gun tomorrow.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
the dude's doing what he's gotta do. he'll get what's coming to him eventually. taking him down like that was unnecessary.

was he wrong for dealing at the guy's shop? yes. should he be fired? definitely.

but i don't think he needed to get his ass beat like that. who's to say he won't come back with a gun tomorrow.

Agree with the last statement...
Dont think a drug dealer is the best person to beat the shit out of like that.

But WOW,
THAT is a proper ass whoopin' :laugh:

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion

Doing what he has to do is not a fair statement...working at the barber shop to take care of his family is doing what he has to do. Adding a second legitimate job if that's not enough on it's own is doing what he has to do. Selling drugs, not necessary.

Also, he did get what's coming to him, it appears.

As far as coming back with a gun, that's the only thing to be concerned with. If the barber shop owner is smart, he'll be prepared for that. And if he is, then hopefully the dealer will get what's coming to him then as well.

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
Deserved and im sure Barber thought of the repercussions of his action way before he threw the first punch. So Fuck it, Beat the hell out of him, he disrespected everything he worked hard to build. If the place was raided and everyone thrown in jail and kid taking into child services your friends would be saying, "Oh i beat his ass if it were me" so whatever

AdvanSuper

Banned
The owner was stupid for sucker punching him and continuing the assault. Just because you're a shop owner doesn't make you any better than the dude supposedly selling drugs or give you the right to assault him like that. By the wording of it that guy wasn't the drug dealer, it was the people he had hanging out in the store while he was "holding his shit down". The owner cannot even process a coherent sentence and I doubt he had a thought process when it came to throwing that punch. He should have fired the barber then gotten a restraining order or made a report about it and moved on with his day.

Love The Boondocks.

Last edited:

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
The owner was a stupid for sucker punching him and continuing the assault. Just because you're a shop owner doesn't make you any better than the dude supposedly selling drugs or give you the right to assault him like that. By the wording of it that guy wasn't the drug dealer, it was the people he had hanging out in the store while he was "holding his shit down". The owner cannot even process a coherent sentence and I doubt he had a thought process when it came to throwing that punch. He should have fired the barber then gotten a restraining order or made a report about it and moved on with his day.

Love The Boondocks.

Agreed.

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
I dont blame the owner one bit, considering ive been in a similar situation and have done the same exact thing that he did, minus the sucker punch. A former friend of mine asked me for a ride somewhere one day so i helped him out, turns out it was a ride for him to go make a deal. I didn't sucker punch him, but i confronted him face to face. When i did he got in my face and said there wasnt "shit you 'gon about it" so i took it upon myself to do something about it.