GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

help find nicholas a girlfriend

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I just find it funny that they have taken part in the same posts they are complaining about...gey

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
It's like rain on your wedding day,
A free ride, when you've already paid

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Yeah, pretty much all of them have posted in off-topic threads I have started, particularly the toilet pic thread.

But arn't they talking about say when someone asks about HID's and theres posts in there with pics of giving head (I'm not complaining, I found that fucking hilarious). I don't know if these 'suggestions' are aimed at us in, which Dan confirmed in his thread.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Nah man, don't do that. Just ignore those fools, we're in the off topic anyways.

I just saw the craziest thing today. My friend and I went to the mall to buy some sun glasses and on the way home saw a car crash on the free way. It was a Ford SUV, I think Explorer, smacked into like a Chrysler Sebring, or something, I'm not sure. He hit the car so hard, it smacked into the car in front. It was effin' awesome. Well, they were all okay and got of their vehicles. We stopped to try to help, but decided to leave because the freeways are too dangerous.

Yeah, u don't want to end up killing yourself. I hate seeing car crashes, gives me the willies. One cause obviously I hope the people arn't hurt, and two, I've had 2 myself...

dago

..what?..
Im sorry but the only reason Dan is complaining about post counts is because he does not have alot and he's been here since last year. He is concerned about status but yet, want to keep the registration date....please he's a fool.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Yeah, pretty much all of them have posted in off-topic threads I have started, particularly the toilet pic thread.

But arn't they talking about say when someone asks about HID's and theres posts in there with pics of giving head (I'm not complaining, I found that fucking hilarious). I don't know if these 'suggestions' are aimed at us in, which Dan confirmed in his thread.

Oh well dude, that's the past, I say. That would suck if they just start cutting people out, that's some fascist gustapo crap (ala Neo). Don't worry Nick, I stand by your side to protest, if they do that kinda bullshpit.

I officially announce my affiliation with Nicholas of Down Under, land of the box jelly fish, bush master, funnel web spider, the world's only poisonous mammal, and hot hot women. All of which are considered very dangerous animals.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Oh well dude, that's the past, I say. That would suck if they just start cutting people out, that's some fascist gustapo crap (ala Neo). Don't worry Nick, I stand by your side to protest, if they do that kinda bullshpit.

I officially announce my affiliation with Nicholas of Down Under, land of the box jelly fish, bush master, funnel web spider, the world's only poisonous mammal, and hot hot women. All of which are considered very dangerous animals.

Lol, thanks dude. We'll stand tall together. Kings of the off topic area.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
But seriously, the only thing I can think of that our 'group' has done wrong, is post pics in that phone thread. Other than that, we have only ever posted off topic stuff in off topic areas...

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Lol, thanks dude. We'll stand tall together. Kings of the off topic area.

Yeah, eff those guys man.

It's funny how their concerned about us posting in the off topic, yet there's choad asses on the versus threads always talking crap on the MkV owners and they're cool about that. I mean at least you're a respectful car enthusiast, that's why I respect you a whole lot.

Oh, and Peter too, I don't want to leave him out.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Its the choads like Mirza who go into Rabbit threads and talk shit about eleventy billion HP turbo kits and send the whole thread in the wrong direction.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Its the choads like Mirza who go into Rabbit threads and talk shit about eleventy billion HP turbo kits and send the whole thread in the wrong direction.

Yeah he does, but guess who added flames to the fire. If everyone would have just ignored that moron, then it would not have escalated to as many pages as it has. It's like arguing with a 6 year old about who's the best Ninja Turtle. He says Donatello, I say Rafael, next thing you know, someone's getting stabbed in the eyeball. Mirza is a child, but to argue with him and stoop to that level, is even more childish!

Anyways, Nibb High Football Rules!