5. Tsw Estoril...very nice rim

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
I think the OZ Angelo would looks great on an R

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
honestly, none of them are that great looking in my opinion...but if i was to choose one, definitely go with the TSW Estoril

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
oettinger rs, all the way. vince at euroshoes can get you some, he got me a quote when i was interested in them, but you gata wait 4 weeks after ordering. its a special order wheel.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
estoril or angelo damn nice

GaBoYnFla

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
R32
not really feelin any of them but RS10's would look the best of all of those...see if someone can do a pshop for you that might help your decsion along

Photoshop-how about the real thing? My old car:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Wheel 8: Oettinger RS

Last edited:

GaBoYnFla

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
R32
Those Oettingers in white are sick. Now I want some :(

They are nice but expensive esp when you have to have them painted on top of their cost....we'll see-stay tuned folks.

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
Speaking of painting, when going to powdercoat wheels, do you just choose the closest color u can match with a paint chip and cross your fingers? Or are differences in shades of the same color not really that noticeable from the body to the wheels?

GaBoYnFla

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
R32
Speaking of painting, when going to powdercoat wheels, do you just choose the closest color u can match with a paint chip and cross your fingers? Or are differences in shades of the same color not really that noticeable from the body to the wheels?

I don't know much about powerder coating...can they match the paint?

I have a co-worker who knows a decent size company here in town that does it. But will it have the bright-translucient look of a clear coated wheel?