Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Silver Blue

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Silver / Platinum

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Cat

It's a work in progress!
I'm new here guys and look forward to all those useful comments on what colour CH's I should go for... I want to get my 18's refurbished and in a different colour... here are some photosops of the different options...

(I hope I've done this right - first time posting!!)

I want a OE look with some class rather than a "Rude boy" look if that makes sense!

Attachments

• CH Wheels Anthracite.jpg
    CH Wheels Anthracite.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 609
  • CH Wheels Bronze.jpg
    CH Wheels Bronze.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 603
  • CH Wheels Black.jpg
    CH Wheels Black.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 613
  • CH Wheels Green.jpg
    CH Wheels Green.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 590
  • CH Wheels Silver Blue.jpg
    CH Wheels Silver Blue.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 583
  • CH Wheels Silver.jpg
    CH Wheels Silver.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 566

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
I'm boring... I chose anthracite :)
discreet oem+

Cat

It's a work in progress!
well well well using the forums to dictate your style already ... your off to a good start do what you wanna do in the end

I'm asking for advice because I can't seem to find any pictures of and mkV's with CH's on a RS golf that aren't silver... I just want some opinios (about the colour options)... maybe an alternative colour if I haven't included it, I could do the quick photoshop of it??:thumbsup:

Cat

It's a work in progress!
well i say silver blue i havent seen that verry much and it goes well with your cars' color

I was looking for some examples of alloys this colour but couldt find anything! You say you you haven't seen that "very much" is it something you've seen somewhere or have a picture of? I'd be curious to get a paint code and do a test to see what it looks like...

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
I was looking for some examples of alloys this colour but couldt find anything! You say you you haven't seen that "very much" is it something you've seen somewhere or have a picture of? I'd be curious to get a paint code and do a test to see what it looks like...

idk i dont have any paint codes for it but i am sure i have seen similar colors on wheels before ... maybe try swinging by your local powder coating shop or paint shop

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
silver plat, would look sweet, and its subtle enough to stand out, but also make a statement...imho

Last edited:

Cat

It's a work in progress!
idk i dont have any paint codes for it but i am sure i have seen similar colors on wheels before ... maybe try swinging by your local powder coating shop or paint shop

Yeah, I've asked a bunch of shops and none are really that helpful... I'll have to keep trying... Thanks pal!

Cat

It's a work in progress!
maybe try these colors
light grey
silk grey
pastel blue
there are many other colors on that site i just listed a few that i thought might be similar to what you are looking for

That's a useful website, thanks a lot, I'll have to see if there is anything on there! I'd like the paint to have a slight metalic look rather than being completly flat in colour...

MoparShaha

Ready to race!
I've been toying with refinishing my CH's too. They're the factory black editions. I've been thinking an anthracite color would be cool, but it's hard to find actual pictures of refinished CH's.