GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Heat or Thunder?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
After watching and playing basketball for nearly 25 years. Its come apparent to me that the NBA is somewhat rigged. The NBA wants Miami to win, their prized team with "King Jame". OKC had last nights game, had it not been for missed free throws, but the calls were still jaded and a disgrace to the sport. Its no wonder fans have left in droves.

Sent from my phone with typos

Seriously. Durant was in foul trouble for a reason. I bet you won't see LeBron in foul trouble for the entire series. There was even a play where LeBron jumped off one foot, landed on both feet, then jumped again for the shot. I always thought that was traveling. Not for superstars I guess. It reminds me of why I don't watch as much basketball as I used to.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Seriously. Durant was in foul trouble for a reason. I bet you won't see LeBron in foul trouble for the entire series. There was even a play where LeBron jumped off one foot, landed on both feet, then jumped again for the shot. I always thought that was traveling. Not for superstars I guess. It reminds me of why I don't watch as much basketball as I used to.

yup... but for the "stars" that's a jump stop. but for anyone else it's a travel. NBA has turned into politics, just like everything else in this damn world.

copizza

Ready to race!
Clay Bennet and David Stern conspired to steal the team from Seattle. Screw the Thunder. Go Heat.....

Also, let Lebron win one so we don't have to listen to the circus any longer.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
I'll admit to being a total homer for the Heat, but I really don't get the hate. The Celtics did the same thing to put together their big 3, except the owners had a say. In this case the players did what any good players in a youth league do, join up one team to win at the highest level of competition. I'll admit there was a ton of cockiness by way of the Decision, but why not? They all gave up money to play together. They have adjusted each of their games to suit each other. All have completely clean records and great history with charities and other ways of giving to the community, yet garner more hate than someone like Floyd Mayweather (a convicted wife beater), Ron Artest (had World Peace ejected for violence), or Ben Rothlisberger (general piece of shit).

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
I think the NBA wants the Heat to win, so they will. Just one ring, then they are done. Small market teams like OKC always have to fight the uphill battle with the NBA. The NBA's love child ESPN has been running a gimick on the Heat all year, so really its no surprise. James is no king and not the best IMO.

Sent from my phone with typos