GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Have you seen any girls driving GTI or R 32 ?

Maximum6

FASTER
Yes..i saw a blonde...(looked hot but windows tinted so can't really see) driving a white gti...looks very stock...and of course ...dsg.:rolleyes:

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Seen quite a few driving GTI's. I don't see hardly any R32's full stop, either man or woman.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
ive seen one extremely hot brunette driving a GTI, and multiple butt ugly women driving GTI's. i bet theres a ton of hotties on the west coast driving MKV's.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
alot of women dont care for the speed or turbo, thats why they get the 2.5L jetta's. now, if any of the women want to post their pics up on here of their car and them(mostly them), i would be much appreciative :biggrin:

sherif65

250 HP GTI
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
alot of women dont care for the speed or turbo, thats why they get the 2.5L jetta's. now, if any of the women want to post their pics up on here of their car and them(mostly them), i would be much appreciative :biggrin:
pls start this thread...it will be interesting to see

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
I see a lot of girls driving regular Golfs/Rabbits (including my gf) but haven't seen any driving GTIs just yet.

I saw a Fahrenheit on the highway today but I couldn't see the driver. :(

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
ive seen 2 girls driving GTI's... one followed me for about 15 blocks in a UG gti just like mine. Tried to get her to hit the gas but it wasnt happening.. the other was in an RS GTI and was at a stop when i went flying by...

sherif65

250 HP GTI
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
ive seen 2 girls driving GTI's... one followed me for about 15 blocks in a UG gti just like mine. Tried to get her to hit the gas but it wasnt happening.. the other was in an RS GTI and was at a stop when i went flying by...
so guess yr the lucky one :biggrin: