GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Has anyone tried this??

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
looks cool I wonder if you can make it r32 style by cutting out the circles.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
IMO, I wouldn't do it. I have yet to see any ones car not look like shit up close with film over their tails. Most of the time the precuts dont even fit and require way too much stretching to only half ass work. (At least that was my experience when I put film over my fogs and side markers.)

MyFastIsRed

Ready to race!
I saw this around and thought I would give it a try, I just ordered the 35% tint, I will post here when I get it

Fociracr

Ready to race!
^^^ Alright let me know how it works out, i have a feeling its like window tint, you might have to heatshrink it to make it contour around the edges, but post the results.

aqeel27

Ready to race!
cheap trial and error

MyFastIsRed

Ready to race!
I also have a Tornado Red red and since the tails are already red that seems pointless... and also its $25 shipped

MyFastIsRed

Ready to race!
Alright, so I got the product yesterday. First impressions, nicely pakaged, the films are more like a solid vinyl sticker than a vinyl tint, also they seem to be oversized, but I guess thats better than undersized. I haven't had time to install them, I post some pictures of the product in a little

gtabfknkdnme

Ready to race!
tinted tails are horrible.
only time they look remotely good is if your car is murdered out like edgein's rabbit.