GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

has anyone here ordered from BSH?

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
ive been trying to contact them to buy their uprated billet pendulum gearbox mount and they have not responded. this is not the first time i have emailed them about ordering parts to get no reply.

its very dissapointing because their products looks the best and its very well priced.

you would think they would want the business :iono:

just_quietly

Power Banned
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf GTI 07 spec
I have and had no problems. Dealt with Phil@BSH. Part arrived in around 2 weeks. I communicated through email and received instant replies.

Hope things sort themselves out for you Mark :thumbsup:

Nothing worst than to be left in lingo.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
i checked out redline and they were offering the pendulum mount for cheaper than BSH does in their own online store. i thought sweet and went to order it... then i saw the cost of postage to Australia. $182!!!! the mount is only $150. now im not a tight ass but $182 to post a part as big as that?! i order stuff from the US all the time and postage has never been that much. whats the dealeo?

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
I've ordered from them too Mark - Pendulum Mount, as a matter of fact. :biggrin:

Dealt with Phil and Brandon, both top blokes and had no troubles communicating over email. As you've probably noticed, they are by far the hottest property on the forums at the moment and have a ton of projects they're currently developing, I bet they're absolutely run off their feet. Just be patient and if you don't hear anything back soon, try sending a PM.

FWIW, Andrew @ Redline has also been fantastic responding to all my PM's. I'm sure that shipping price given is an expensive courier option, if you get in touch with Andrew he'll definitely help work out something more realistic.

My shipping cost was US$39 for USPS Priority. :w00t:

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
Andrew @ Redline is great to deal with.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
thanks for great responses guys.

i guess now i should play the waiting game... :bellyroll:

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
try get it through Andrew @ Redline. They are a bsh dealer..

FWIW, Andrew @ Redline has also been fantastic responding to all my PM's. I'm sure that shipping price given is an expensive courier option, if you get in touch with Andrew he'll definitely help work out something more realistic.

My shipping cost was US$39 for USPS Priority. :w00t:

Andrew @ Redline is great to deal with.

I really appreciate the kind words guys. Email sent with shipping quote Mark. It's more than 75% cheaper than what our website quoted.:thumbsup::bellyroll:

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
:thumbsup: :thumbup: :headbang: :w00t: :biggrin: