GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Has anyone bought from PMC Tire?

CRAIG_01

Ready to race!
http://winter-tires.pmctire.com/enw/

Came across this place through a Google search. Was wondering if its legit or not seeing as I've never heard of it. Their prices seem to be pretty competitive but doesn't look as trustworthy as something like Tire Rack.

For reference, 4 x Dunlop Winter Maxx w/ 4 steelies comes to $868 shipped to your door.

boostedmk6

Go Kart Champion
Never heard of them, but plenty of decent places in the GTA to choose from with good prices.

Tires 23, Bramalea Tire, Simply tire, etc.

bcgti

Ready to race!
I've bought 2 complete sets of winter tire/wheel packages (1 for the GTI and 1 for my Dodge Ram) and a set of all seasons for the wife's car.

Great service, fast shipping and cheaper than anything else I can find.

Highly recommend them!

CRAIG_01

Ready to race!
I've bought 2 complete sets of winter tire/wheel packages (1 for the GTI and 1 for my Dodge Ram) and a set of all seasons for the wife's car.

Great service, fast shipping and cheaper than anything else I can find.

Highly recommend them!

I have met him in person ( nice guy) & not to worry he's 100% legit , his deals primarily in internet sales .

Great to hear. Might just have to check them out.

sweetgti

Ready to race!
I bought mine from greenleaftire.ca. Same deal, web based, but as far as I can tell, GreenLeaf might be a little cheaper (not sure about shipping though), and he seemed to be a good guy. I only bought the tires, but I think he has a deal if you want to buy rims as well. He includes installation, I think. If not, use Tires23 to install...