GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Meet Updater

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
In an attempt to make get together info more readily available I created this thread. It is for meet locations and times only. Please keep all conversation in the "Hampton Roads Dubs" thread to allow people to come here to see the latest event info. Any type of meet is welcome. Try to give as much info as possible...(i.e. Location, Time, Type, etc...). Thanks everyone!

:bowvw:

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
Tonight at Jenros Coffee Shop in Virginia Beach there will be the weekly meet. There will be a good crowd of VW's showing up from around 8:30-who knows when haha. We will try to meet near the bank.

Jenros Coffee Shop
1085 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23455
8:30PM to Late Night

Jokerbunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Nice this will make it easy for me to figure out when yall are doing shit and if I have time off.

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
Meet tomorrow at Mt. trashmore at 6:00PM. This is a weekly meet hosted by a group called Axis Werks, it's an all German group. Come out and show some love.

Thursday June 13 (tomorrow)
My. Trashmore @ 6:00 PM
310 Edwin Dr
Virginia Beach‎ Virginia‎ 23462
United States

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
Tomorrow morning in Williamsburg is one of the best car meets on the peninsula, Cars and Coffee Williamsburg. The event starts at 8AM and lasts a good while. It's an all cars event with a very good amount of exotic cars.

Cars and Coffee
8AM- Whenever
The Coffeehouse @
5251 John Tyler Hwy
Williamsburg VA 23185

here is the website for more information...hope to see you out there!!
http://www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
Tonight at Jenros Coffee Shop in Virginia Beach there will be the weekly meet. There will be a good crowd of VW's showing up from around 8:30-who knows when haha. We will try to meet near the bank.

Jenros Coffee Shop
1085 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23455
8:30PM to Late Night

Happening both tonight and tomorrow night....this is a weekly event obviously!