GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
So Langley guys....any word on whether I can be "guested" on for the shop usage? If not, anybody know of a auto shop time-rent place?

I can do my springs on stands, I just would prefer to do them on a lift. Also, strut tool and triple square in the post, borrowing a spring compressor from Q....anything I'm missing? For removing the spring from the front strut assembly it looks like you need an offset 21mm or 13/16" box wrench....necessary?

If you have someone on base there AKA Me, Wes, Eurokid etc. Just go and have them sign in and help with the job. They don't get all in your business. I would do it... but I'm kinda of in Japan. PS it rains a lot here... and there are SKYLINES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I bought a pretty decent cannondale hard tail trail bike. I guess I'll be adding a roof rack when I get back. Now I have an excuse to get one. Oh and it's weird driving on the left side of the road in a right hand drive. :yikes:

WHAT?

Beat

Last edited:

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
So in case anyone wanted to go...tomorrow night at 6PM there is a Euro meet at Mt. Trashmore in Va. Beach. I'm gunna go and check it out, if you're free come stop by.

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV
So in case anyone wanted to go...tomorrow night at 6PM there is a Euro meet at Mt. Trashmore in Va. Beach. I'm gunna go and check it out, if you're free come stop by.

Ahhh I've seen that FB page... Let me know how the meet goes. I know DK is at starbucks also.

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
I might roll over there tomorrow. Any one down for Buffalo Wild Wings tonight @ 7? I am going over there with the wife and figured Id invite everyone if you guys are interested. Its the one on Jefferson in Newport News. Text me if your coming so I know how many spot to get a table for. 757-334-3567

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Won't be making it tonight. Thanks for the invite though...maybe tomorrow.

Got this for the smuRf today...
uploadfromtaptalk1370471216040.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1370471230300.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1370471242029.jpg

And rear seats from the junkyard for the jetta goin for upholstery work tomorrow...
uploadfromtaptalk1370471293888.jpg

Saw myself in the mirror today too...
uploadfromtaptalk1370471345241.jpg

sent from my thunderbolt