GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Picked up some sub frame spacers this week. Might need a hand installing those and figuring what is making the clanking noise upfront.

I'm getting a weird noise upfront too, upon acceleration, deceleration and hard turns. Its like a weird click

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
I'll have to try that this weekend. If my subframe spacer kit arrives tomorrow ill be installing those on Saturday at the hobby shop. Also want to spin my coilovers down just a hair more.

Jokerbunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
sigh had some guy in a Shadow blue GTI with blacked out badges pass me the other night on the right hand side as the lane started to end over in norfolk heading in to Portsmouth , was sorta in shock felt a little like a ricer flyby when I was just cruising along. Hope it was no one here.

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
sigh had some guy in a Shadow blue GTI with blacked out badges pass me the other night on the right hand side as the lane started to end over in norfolk heading in to Portsmouth , was sorta in shock felt a little like a ricer flyby when I was just cruising along. Hope it was no one here.

Lame man! So when are you gunna come out to a meet bro?

Jokerbunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
soon I hope man, my days on duty have no rotated to a weekend for a while now , I think this coming up month I should have a weekend or two free that I can come out. Sucks working most of the nights y'all do stuff and then sleeping during the days y'all are doing other stuff lol.

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
soon I hope man, my days on duty have no rotated to a weekend for a while now , I think this coming up month I should have a weekend or two free that I can come out. Sucks working most of the nights y'all do stuff and then sleeping during the days y'all are doing other stuff lol.

I hear ya man. Hope to see you soon. Thanks for keeping the streets safe!

Jokerbunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
I hear ya man. Hope to see you soon. Thanks for keeping the streets safe!

If yall do anything weds or thursday of this coming week let me know , those are sadly my days off for the week lol. :rolleyes:

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
So while I was installing my subframe spacer kit. I was checking all the bolts for tightness and discovered one of them was finger loose. So if you have a clanking noise coming from upfront check your subframe bolts.

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV
So while I was installing my subframe spacer kit. I was checking all the bolts for tightness and discovered one of them was finger loose. So if you have a clanking noise coming from upfront check your subframe bolts.

Good catch!

Message from the field...

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Well, sold my storage tray to Q. Nice seein you today bud. For those that don't know, i'm okish at taking pictures of cars. If you wanna shoot, hit me up. Just know that i have a restricted license.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Well, sold my storage tray to Q. Nice seein you today bud. For those that don't know, i'm okish at taking pictures of cars. If you wanna shoot, hit me up. Just know that i have a restricted license.

Good seeing you man...best wishes with plans for the UG.

sent from my thunderbolt