GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
Yea was looking at one when I was gonna boost it but at this point want other things more than a boost gauge?

sent from my thunderbolt

Not just boost....trap your 0-60 time, check throttle response, read and clear engine codes, check coolant temp, batt voltage, EGT.......yeah you don't want one of these. Haha no man spend your money on that sick new/old jetta!

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Not just boost....trap your 0-60 time, check throttle response, read and clear engine codes, check coolant temp, batt voltage, EGT.......yeah you don't want one of these. Haha no man spend your money on that sick new/old jetta!

lol...the jetta it is! maybe later i will get one of these.

KAN1NE

Getting Stage II right now, just chillin' in the NGP Lobby right now down in Lorton. Adding the 93 octane program, and then when their summer sale hits in June/July ill come back and get 91 & 100.

I know I should do a build thread but I'm horrible at keeping up with it, here's a few pics of what I got so far ....

Today at the shop:

And a sneak peek of what ill be sitting on, some 3SDM lovin' :

And then what I did over the weekend to try and finish up my MKV:
Shaved front:

& Shaved exhaust for that nice clean look:

More pics to follow when the new wheels get put on and the service is all done!

qcbtbx

Car(s)
Getting Stage II right now, just chillin' in the NGP Lobby right now down in Lorton. Adding the 93 octane program, and then when their summer sale hits in June/July ill come back and get 91 & 100.

I know I should do a build thread but I'm horrible at keeping up with it, here's a few pics of what I got so far ....

Today at the shop:

Shaved front:

Looking good, bro! :thumbsup:

younggijoe

@WesleyDSmith
Car(s)
MKV

Today at the shop:

Shaved front:

I've seen those on CW...I'm sure you'll like the clean look...

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Damn, I wanted 3sdm's Lol so who wants to go to the pregame party for springfest tonight with myself and Karl? Meeting at the VA Beach freedom carwash at 730 then rolling to the bar/concert/ parking lot show after that. Should be free.

Emercado

Ready to race!
hey guys, how strict are they around here for tints? I know Va law is 50%front, 35% back, but florida is 28% front, and 15% back. I had 15% all around when I lived in Fl and never got bothered by the police...but I was thinking of going 35% all around when I go down there in a few weeks to visit some fam.

Suggestions>?

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
hey guys, how strict are they around here for tints? I know Va law is 50%front, 35% back, but florida is 28% front, and 15% back. I had 15% all around when I lived in Fl and never got bothered by the police...but I was thinking of going 35% all around when I go down there in a few weeks to visit some fam.

Suggestions>?

I could swear you already asked us that...and I've never run into problems, and mine a fairly dark

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
That P3 is looking more and more tempting. The maint day still going on this weekend? I might stop by so I can finally meet everyone.

I am doing my springs tomorrow. Ill probably be at it all daylong since ill be by myself...............,anybody want to help?

Ben, I need your strut tool and Q if could borrow your triple squares that would be awesome!

qcbtbx

Car(s)
I am doing my springs tomorrow. Ill probably be at it all daylong since ill be by myself...............,anybody want to help?

Ben, I need your strut tool and Q if could borrow your triple squares that would be awesome!

Sure thing.

Suggestions>?

I would stick with the legal tint.

sent from my thunderbolt

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
So I ordered a set of rotors and pads from ECS Tuning after business hours on 5/7 (payed for the 2day express shipping)....the order was processed on the 8th but not picked up until the 9th...soooo they won't be getting here in time for my spring swap out, which sucks. I called ECS, knowing they couldn't do anything about the shipping since it was in Fed-Ex's hands, they reimbursed me for the extra shipping costs and apologized for the mix-up! I'm upset they won't be here, but thanks ECSTuning for having some excellent customer service!