GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

T0neyDanza

Banned
Car(s)
2007 4 door GTI
I want one too! I may get one when I get back...

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
It should be here before the weekend. It connects straight into the OBD-II port. Five minute install tops. Fits right in the vent and looks stock as hell. If you worry about electronic boost signals, you can even order with a mechanical boost tap as well (I didn't).

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
It should be here before the weekend. It connects straight into the OBD-II port. Five minute install tops. Fits right in the vent and looks stock as hell. If you worry about electronic boost signals, you can even order with a mechanical boost tap as well (I didn't).

Pretty cool man!

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
We need to have a suspension install party because I got these for the jetta...

uploadfromtaptalk1367961917857.jpg

Smu.:Rf is getting some love too...

uploadfromtaptalk1367961979921.jpg

sent from my thunderbolt

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Agreed. Saturday??

Hey Str8 did your stuff come in yet?

I have to order strut mounts and see when those come in to confirm Saturday. Also have to have the car back lol. Jetta is in shop now gettin tranny swap with VR6 clutch, New axles, starter, and other goodies.

sent from my thunderbolt

Str8pwndGTI

Moar Lo
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI
Looks like my parts won't be in till the end of the month. Not in time for sowo and due to some family emergencies again I've had to leave the area won't be back till Sunday.

RedBeardBeer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Nothing
Looks like my parts won't be in till the end of the month. Not in time for sowo and due to some family emergencies again I've had to leave the area won't be back till Sunday.

That's not good. I hope everything is ok.

Headed over to my folks place in chesterfield. Gotta do some work on the fast

What are you doing?

Okay so no takers for springfest

No go. Gotta do a bunch of work on Alice to get ready for SoWo...brakes, oil, and springs, plus some small cosmetic stuff. Are you going? If not, can I ask you to help me on saturday?

I have to order strut mounts and see when those come in to confirm Saturday. Also have to have the car back lol. Jetta is in shop now gettin tranny swap with VR6 clutch, New axles, starter, and other goodies.

Let me know what happens. It'd be awesome to do a group maintenance session haha.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Sorry I can't help, previously made plans with friends. If we get done early at spring fest I'll swing by and see where you are at.