GOLFMKV

guys help me out..why dont my s4 wheels fit

AK_GTI

Deutsche Tourenwagen
Car(s)
2007/2001 GTI/Golf

mobbin6

Banned
^^^ it doesn't matter, you can say it whatever way. Hub rings can't make your hub larger, so you will get the right ones no matter what. Just say 73.1 to 57.1.

CW.GTI

Banned
Car(s)
VW
Just bought a set of 18 inch flik rims..and the guy said they came off a 2001 or 2002 audi b5 s4..soo the bolt pattern is 5x112 but the center hub of my gti wont fit in the center of the wheels..like it wont go in and rest on the wheel hub..some one metion buying hub centric rings..but what size would I need and where do I get them?..if you guys still dont know what Im talking about it seems like my center hub is to big to go in the wheel..help me out

???????????? If the wheels have bigger hubs than your original, then it should rest on the wheel hub. The bolt holes won't line up, but it will still rest on the hub. I'm beyond confused now...

still tippin

I<3 BOOST
Car(s)
vw gti mkv
???????????? If the wheels have bigger hubs than your original, then it should rest on the wheel hub. The bolt holes won't line up, but it will still rest on the hub. I'm beyond confused now...

sry i think I can finaly explain it right sense I couldnt really see last night..yea night bad choice to install wheels...the rim rest in the hub is just a little loose soo to make it a tight fit I would need the rings..

still tippin

I<3 BOOST
Car(s)
vw gti mkv
^^^ it doesn't matter, you can say it whatever way. Hub rings can't make your hub larger, so you will get the right ones no matter what. Just say 73.1 to 57.1.

I am soooo confused right now..so 73.1 to 57.1 is the way to go right..or let me just say the link above me are the right ones correct.?