GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gun Reviews- C'mon in

thegreyman

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone,

I'm involved in a new project with a couple other vets.This is a 100% veteran operated endeavor. We will be bringing our readers firearms and gear reviews from the "shooters" perspective. We just started, so looking for all the social media support ( likes/follows/shares) etc.

Here is our first review: RISE OF THE AMERICAN AK47 (link below)

https://www.tacticallounge.com

and our FB PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/tacticalloungecom/

Please pass to all the firearm enthusiasts that you know.

We really want to bring our readers good stuff, and need the support to the get word out.

thanks in advance

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks for sharing and thank you for your service. Following.

Great photo.

@tacticallounge

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Good stuff. Former enlisted & commissioned Marine officer here. Own a small arsenal. Big fan of the AK, owning multiple 7.62 and 5.45. Mine hail from Russia, Serbia, and Bulgaria. Haven't tried an American AK yet, but glad that they're being built.

when i get back to texas i am planning on buying a m9. i know there are a lot of other pistols out there that are much better, but i have come to feel at home using an m9. i guess i will be looking for a m92f since its civilian. i did have a few friends tell me to hold out until i get my hands on a 1911. i do like the idea of leaving a hole in someone.

as odd as it sounds, i miss my m16a2. i have been wanting to buy an ar but with a long barrel and collapsible buttstock.

was the armorer for my unit in mannheim. i didnt realise how much i loved working with weapons or being on the range.

armedferret

Ready to race!
I can't get to your page (naturally .gov has it blocked) but if you're reviewing the RAS-47, I do hope you've paid attention to all the catastrophic issues they've had (i.e. cast trunnions cracking, breaking, and shattering within a couple thousand rounds).

If it's not the RAS then carry on. But hooooooly crap is that gun a total piece of shit. :D

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I can't get to your page (naturally .gov has it blocked) but if you're reviewing the RAS-47, I do hope you've paid attention to all the catastrophic issues they've had (i.e. cast trunnions cracking, breaking, and shattering within a couple thousand rounds).

If it's not the RAS then carry on. But hooooooly crap is that gun a total piece of shit. :D

They reviewed DDI. (not blocked on my .gov, btw :))

thegreyman

Passed Driver's Ed
Good stuff. Former enlisted & commissioned Marine officer here. Own a small arsenal. Big fan of the AK, owning multiple 7.62 and 5.45. Mine hail from Russia, Serbia, and Bulgaria. Haven't tried an American AK yet, but glad that they're being built.

Semper Fi! I did my enlisted time the USMC as well. I personally love the 5.45 round, we have a review coming up on that next week. Most American AKs are not up to PAR, DDI exceeded our expectations and testing, give it a try!

thegreyman

Passed Driver's Ed

LOL @ RAS47... we know all about it. We even reference it in our write up.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie