GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTi's QTR Mile Times ?

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
when the Kwinana Motor Plex opens back up im keen to take it to the Whoop Ass Wednesdays where all street legal cars area welcome. i want to see how the GTI goes up against my mates Mini Cooper S JCW... its been close but going off from the street lights there are way to many variables.

us WA guys should organize a meet one Wednesday night

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
i found out with my APR that it holds boost till about 5500rpm that its starts dropping off slightly till red line sooo yeh i shit around 5500-6000rpm wrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
when the Kwinana Motor Plex opens back up im keen to take it to the Whoop Ass Wednesdays where all street legal cars area welcome. i want to see how the GTI goes up against my mates Mini Cooper S JCW... its been close but going off from the street lights there are way to many variables.

us WA guys should organize a meet one Wednesday night

man just chip flash your car and he will be history lol

CiaranGTI

Schwam, Doo, Doo and heif
I am a fan of your colour coding mate, it is different to the norm! How do you manage to make sure the pain doesnt flake on your skirts?

Also, for some odd reason your exhaust tips look bigger than stock? Are you sure you arent secretly running a TBE? I am probably just seeing things, but yeah yours look beefier than normal.

I am sure it'd make GTILIN's day if you were hiding something AND running APR.

GTILIN

Banned
Car(s)
Golf GTI 3 Door BM
Conspiracy CONSPIRACY AHHAHAHAHAHA this thread is getting boring now

CRAZE

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf Gti
I am a fan of your colour coding mate, it is different to the norm! How do you manage to make sure the pain doesnt flake on your skirts?

Also, for some odd reason your exhaust tips look bigger than stock? Are you sure you arent secretly running a TBE? I am probably just seeing things, but yeah yours look beefier than normal.

I am sure it'd make GTILIN's day if you were hiding something AND running APR.

Thanks 4 UR Comments,

No guarantees on Paint flaking but had it done by a very good painter in Hornsby. And for the tailpipes not hiding anything but it is a Remus Rear Muffler & Tailpipe Tips which I am sure you will agree that it won't do anything for extra KW.

CRAZE