GOLFMKV

GTI with Audi S3 facelift wheels (18")

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
8P S3 alloys (18")

With OEM 225/40/18 tyres.

Car(s)
08 UG GTi
tires are too big, needs to be lower and could probably pull these off.

siliconcenturion

Go Kart Champion
Not a fan of newer Audi wheels in general. Are they supposed to be avant-garde? They have so many intersecting lines and hard edges. Why not just keep it simple? There's a reason everone loves the look of RS4 and BBS wheels. Simple, functional, good looking.

Also, for some reason, that center cap really bugs me.
I know I know, so critical, sorry.

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
Not a fan of newer Audi wheels in general. Are they supposed to be avant-garde? They have so many intersecting lines and hard edges. Why not just keep it simple? There's a reason everone loves the look of RS4 and BBS wheels. Simple, functional, good looking.

Also, for some reason, that center cap really bugs me.
I know I know, so critical, sorry.

Haha, that's okay. I think it still looks alright, but I reckon this style of wheel would suit the Golf VI better as it has some sharper angles.

I really just wanted to put the CKs onto the Audi.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
The S3 looks awesome. I never really knew how much better looking the 3 door A3/S3 is compared to the MKV before seeing them together. :thumbsup:

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Wow I think those look pretty sweet, something different but totally a head turner. I would like to see these rolling.

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
I gotta know why you ended up buying (or keeping) both cars?! gti looks alright... but prolly could sell the wheels off for a pretty cent or two as well...the audi looks super hot!

The GTI is my wife's car. The S3 replaced my old 2004 MINI Cooper S. :thumbsup: