GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs. a heavily modded TC

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
i was looking at tC's but the salesman was a tool.. got a chance to drive one after my friend bought his wife one... thing was garbage.. build quality seemed extremely low and the interior was awful... but i like the exterior styling.

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
BMW like?

Maybe Bangle bimmer. Rice, but impressive build quality for the price, I drove one and I thought 'Camry'. Still I'm surprised they'd be compared to MK5s at all (aside from a contest of speed with a turbo'd one).

Shifty

Pull it shave it paint it
Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
Yeah, Bangle-BMW-like. Everytime I see one in my mirror at night I have to take a second look and make sure it's not a 3-series. There's nothing bad about that... unless you're one of those whiney Beamer purists... :tongue:

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
My bro has a TC and I'm not sure what you guys are talking about when you say there build quality sucks. I think they are great for the money.

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
im a big toyota fan (still have a 97 celica with over 160 on it) i almost bought a tc but when i was at the dealership a group of sterotype blonds walked in and was like "oh its so cute", "i love the color", "blah blah blah". i was like sorry dude to the salesman and walked out the door. the tc is such a it car. you know oh i got to have it.
im glad i waited to save some more money to get my GTI ....... i wake up and look forward to driving it into work then i get here and look forwad to driving it home...