GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Stock for Stock wins?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Beat a Kia Forte (although he was barely fading. Was kind of surprised) and a Macan from about 20 to 90 (driver wasn't happy about it and after I lifted , just did the flyby)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Beat a Kia Forte (although he was barely fading. Was kind of surprised) and a Macan from about 20 to 90 (driver wasn't happy about it and after I lifted , just did the flyby)

That couldn't have been a stock Kia Forte. I hate that flyby guy. You beat him and did the sensible thing and backed off and he'll tell everyone he beat you.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I imagine not. I think it was the turbo and they are about 200hp stock.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Got another one. 08 G35s. From 70 to about 140. Had at least 5 cars. Of course there was a small curve in there so maybe he slowed down a bit

Last edited:

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Beat a 1st gen boxster s from a dig a while back, was a quick pull from a light and I had to turn off but I was ahead the whole time

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
Does on a track count? Because then it would be a 911 turbo, a couple miata, various variaties of vettes including a z06, and two highly modified mustangs. Of course it was most of their first or second weekend on track and I was on an RE71 tire, but all else was bone stock, including pads (they failed miserably). :p

Sorry I don't street race, but I did see a stock GTI on the highway fly past with about a car length lead on a modified 1st gen mazdaspeed 3. I knew who the GTI was so I knew he was stock, except tires.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
If they use Porsche speedometer calibration, 140 indicated is about 124. Porsche's are notoriously inaccurate.

I took out a poor, paper plated Corolla yesterday. I was already enjoying my momentary freedom, but when a light changed green before we got to it, he floored it and no surprise, got small in a hurry.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion