GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI SLED!

walker

Go Kart Newbie
That's pretty cool but can APR chip it and will a turbo back exhaust fit? Also could be lower and needs HID fogs.

wtbcody, I haven't been on here long enough to know where the unicorn/rainbow thing is coming from, but that is the most disturbing avatar I've seen in a while.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
That's pretty cool but can APR chip it and will a turbo back exhaust fit? Also could be lower and needs HID fogs.

wtbcody, I haven't been on here long enough to know where the unicorn/rainbow thing is coming from, but that is the most disturbing avatar I've seen in a while.

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31658

Be indoctrinated, non-believer.

wtbcody

Ready to race!

Shun the non-believers....

But anyways, someone should buy this and see if its faster than a sled that costs about 20$..

Shun the non-believers....

But anyways, someone should buy this and see if its faster than a sled that costs about 20$..

SHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAA

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

Someone has not been touched by magic! :mad:

misaka

Ready to race!
http://www.volkswagen-zubehoer-shop...=p3994_Schlitten-GTI--Crazy-Bob--Schwarz.html

thats the link to it, definitely worth $84 if you live in a snowy area

Figured I'd put up a pic for easy access :) Now all we need is snow... hasn't gotten really cold this year yet. Plus This needs LED tails.

walker

Go Kart Newbie
This is a German model though. The NA model won't be nearly as cool but should cost a little less.

Figured I'd put up a pic for easy access :) Now all we need is snow... hasn't gotten really cold this year yet. Plus This needs LED tails.

Thanks boss!