GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI: Rarely spotted in Lower Mainland

commuter

Go Kart Newbie
Does anyone know how many GTIs there are in the Vancouver Regional District? I've seen only two on the streets since its introduction; one black and one white. :iono:

Toolman

UG Owners Club UG0011
commuter said:
Does anyone know how many GTIs there are in the Vancouver Regional District? I've seen only two on the streets since its introduction; one black and one white. :iono:
I saw/drove a UG in White Rock's VW 2 weeks ago. Would have bought it if it had leather. Had to order one instead.

BIGBERTHA

Ready to race!
I've seen a United Gray, Black Magic, and Tornado Red GTIs in Victoria. The TR looked the best, IMO. I tried to catch up with a BM GTI the other day, but my 1.8T couldn't keep up :burnrubber:

Johnny12345, I would love to see your CW GTI. I'm leaning towards this color, but waiting for a 5 door.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ya theres 3 that i know of, actually make that 4 i know of a white one in richmond which is a cw, theres a black one which is dc and i think hes in richmond, and there mine burnaby cw and then a another cw that i always see driving to skool coming down canada way, o wai theres also 2 red ones, one in white rock and princes one.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
and then there is another we really should get a meet goin pretty soon just for us mk5's sorry to jack your thread there for a bit

d.C

DJ
i parked right beside a united grey one in a parkin' lot on bute and robson, not sure if the owner is on this board but i left him/her a note.

d.C

DJ
pulled up next to a candy white mkv gti that i saw from far away, and its a girl!

i think i spotted the united grey that i saw yesterday at the airport this morning again

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
d.C said:
i parked right beside a united grey one in a parkin' lot on bute and robson, not sure if the owner is on this board but i left him/her a note.

I alwayz see 1 around there. Does it have an 'N' on the bak?

PD Crack

Ready to race!
I should have one...with in about a week or two.

She'll be a CW, leather, 6sp. - I'd be down for a little meet later in the summer.

Any recomendations on tuning shops you guys have had good sucess with in the Lower Mainland or in Van?

Also where would be the best spot to have the bumper colour matched. I thing I'm going to do that right away.

Thanks,

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Best place is PG performance in surrey just off of the 152nd street exit and say that Todd sent ya

PG PERFORMANCE
10845-148th Street
Surrey, BC
CANADA
V3R 3Y2

they do awesome work and good prices.