GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Front Bumper Anyone?

ESPNVW

WRC driver wannabe
I don't need my front Reflex Silver GTI bumper anymore, wondering if anyone needs a replacement or if any 2.5 rabbit owners are interested.
Let me know.

I also have original carpet GTI floormats. The front have never been used and the rear are under my monster mats. I'll give up the front two for 40 and the rear two for 20.
50 for all four.

Original black center dash panels and both driver and passenger side vents. 30 for all of it.

Last edited:

ESPNVW

WRC driver wannabe
Haha, let's try a little higher first!:laugh:

ESPNVW

WRC driver wannabe
Alright, it's the front (obviously) and has clear markers, but without the foglamps. Do you want me to look at shipping for you?
I'm in Denver Colorado you in Cardiff Wales?

Cardiff

yes if you could need one asap and just about to order from vw in the uk. Mt postal code in the uk is cf5 6an if it helps, drop me a pm!

ESPNVW

WRC driver wannabe
PM sent

ESPNVW

WRC driver wannabe
Bump

CanaDoc

Über Nüb
I just picked up my Reflex Silver 07' Rabbit this past weekend and was thinking that front bumper has to go. I couldn't believe my luck when I found this post! I'm sure interested. A few quick questions tho:

1) How complete are we talking (I presume no headlights, but are there grills, etc)?
2) What condition is it in?
3) Any pics?
4) Shipping quote via anything NOT UPS to either zip 59848 or postal code T1K 0T9
5) I live about 15 hrs, NW of you - would you consider meeting 1/2 way?

Really look forward to hearing back from you - PM me if you prefer.

ESPNVW

WRC driver wannabe
PM Sent

ESPNVW

WRC driver wannabe
Bump
I'm looking to sell the front bumper still and the rear bumper and side skirts.
300 dollars or OBO for the front, need to get rid of these. I'm in Denver, CO.