GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Work Rant

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
This is seriously something I hate doing, at least with my current group. This group of four (me included) is just insane. We have a person that is laid back as can be, a person that is normal but, a chatter box, a person that tries to pretend to be a hard worker, and me who does work but is screaming wtf is going on. This group has such a lack of communication it's annoying. I will ask the group a question via text or FB and the question will go unanswered until the next class!

The worst person imho is the pretender. This individual literally steals my work and others work and tries to pose it as their own. We just had a PPT presentation last week and she would not shut up. She ended up doing some BS research and decided to show off. As a result we ended up going 8minutes over the time limit.

I can't tell the professor b/c I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a rats arse. The best solution I have come up with is hide my work and present it last minute. What would you do?

Balt21

Ready to race!
Yeah, group work sucks in general. I never had a problem with it if the professor gave you time to do the work in class, but 100% outside of class group projects suck. Trying to coordinate 5 different schedules of people who go to school full-time and work when they're not in class is a huge pain. I think I had 1, maybe 2 good groups the entire time I was in college.