GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOW2 Nov. 7 is soon approaching!!

Lucidity

Marx
GT = All Against All

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
am i the only one that is sick of waiting 10 minutes to find a match? fucking annoying

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
fucking ridiculous

has he made any other games?
I dunno... Unreal Tournament is another big franchise from them, but he doesn't work on that part I think... It's funny because he started out as a level designer.... crazy

BTW, I just beat the single player on Hardcore, I'm fucking wiped :bellyroll:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I just got this game from my gf's parents for christmas. I like it, its not as fun as COD5, or COD4 for that matter. I like the campaign, Im not too big of a fan of the multiplayer. Mostly bc its kind of slow loading and I dont know what the fuck im doing LOL.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I just got this game from my gf's parents for christmas. I like it, its not as fun as COD5, or COD4 for that matter. I like the campaign, Im not too big of a fan of the multiplayer. Mostly bc its kind of slow loading and I dont know what the fuck im doing LOL.

I don't play the GOW series for the multiplayer, I have never liked it. The story for the campaign is pretty sweet though, and the graphics are unbelievable.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
The more I play multiplayer the more I like it. Horde is fun, but after you beat it, it can become a bit boring. I only play horde when I'm playing with a bunch of friends.

Anybody else familiar with the shield hack? I <3 it.

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Whats the shield hack? Havent played it enough, just moved and the internetz isnt fully set up yet

n/m, found it... ah, i do that one all the time, didnt know it was a hack! haha

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
It allows you to use any weapon with the shield. Just stand over the shield with your pistol out, melee with B and then quickly hit X+L or X+R on the d-pad. If you do it correctly you should have the shield in your left hand and the other weapon in your right. You can then proceed to run around the map with your shotgun or boomshot or whatever while hiding behind your shield.