GOLFMKV

Got Tint? I have!!!! 56K DIAF!!!!

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
Okay...bit the bullet and took the plunge....got the Blue Blur tinted today

Before:

During (Tailgate just about completed)

finished product:

Awesome work by Trent and the guys at TKO Tinting....allowed me to stay behind and watch/supervise the work. Great effort, no damage, spot on tint, and UNBELIEVABLE price. :happyanim:

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
congrats Steve, car is looking tops!!

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
Nice FJ...looks real good.

faisan

Ready to race!
Looks good!

I think I can guess what % tint that is but I wont say here :)

EDIT: I also like how you can sit and watch them work on your car at TKO. They got nothing to hide which is good.

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
I say nothing

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
Very nice! The only thing I don't care for are the window vent things.

Cheers!
try living here and surviving....plus it helps to relieve the "booming" effect of the open Sunroof when driving at 70km/h

about freaking time!

looks the shit though :thumbsup:
yeah, yeah I know....looks fuggen mint from inside too

SO...HD Photoshoot? When?

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
try living here and surviving....plus it helps to relieve the "booming" effect of the open Sunroof when driving at 70km/h

yeah, yeah I know....looks fuggen mint from inside too

SO...HD Photoshoot? When?
what you mean by 'surviving'? Because it's hot? I get what you say about the 'booming', but I'm fine with cracking the window as is and having a bit of noise. I think it is an aesthetics thing, and I notice having those vents are huge in Australia and Japan. My HiLux Surf had them and I just left them on, but on a car as beautiful as yours I would try to survive without them, haha!

Jig

Flow Motion
Looks really good FJ_Steve. I hope you can still see the outside at night.

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
Looks great Steve.
TKO do a good job.

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
on the plus side others dont get to see the ugly mug behind the wheel :bellyroll:
Ongie...can we do something about this? Forum members should not have to put up with such immature idiotic vitriol....oh...it's you Mark. Well, we expect that from you don't we? :paddle:

Martin...yep, Trent and the crew (had his brother helping out today) do an awesome job. I really had no reason to be worried. And anyone who get's their interior damaged from the installer.....well, all I can say is, the installer doesn't know what he is doing.