GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

got revo stg 1 yesterday...

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i went to north american motorsports in vernon ct and got it installed. i love the thing. my tires try to get traction through 3rd gear... and the amount of power it makes is crazy..the dsg seems to handle this very well. no problems that i could see and i was beating on it all day yesterdat...

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
cant get to a dyno for at least 2 months, there all booked within 50 miles of me, or so they say

Supratgti

GTI Sold
AxMan said:
i went to north american motorsports in vernon ct and got it installed. i love the thing. my tires try to get traction through 3rd gear... and the amount of power it makes is crazy..the dsg seems to handle this very well. no problems that i could see and i was beating on it all day yesterdat...

I also got mine done yesterday as well. what a difference on low end def has alot more kick.

Anyone in the area def head down to North American Motorsports awsome place and great people. A+++:thumbsup:

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
we dont have 91 octance here so we have to get 93

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Do you know if it will pass emissions inspections or does your state have one?

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Wantagti said:
Do you know if it will pass emissions inspections or does your state have one?

I guess that would depend on how your state performs emissions tests, although it should pass regardless. In CT all they do is check the car through the OBD port and make sure everything is running properly. You just have to make sure your car is in what is called the "Readiness" state and that there are no obvious codes related to emissions components. Any shop with VAG-COM can check all of that for you.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Supratgti said:
I also got mine done yesterday as well. what a difference on low end def has alot more kick.

Anyone in the area def head down to North American Motorsports awsome place and great people. A+++:thumbsup:

AxMan said:

Thanks for the business and the positive feedback! Hope to see both of you at the GTG this weekend! :thumbup: