GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got me some springs

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Picked up a set of springs from my buddy that he hadn't been using and thew them on the GTI. Got a great deal on them so I couldn't pass it up. The springs have done a good job of getting rid of my 4x4 status so I'm extremely pleased with the result. Now that I have a slight drop and I see how much better my car looks I want more low!
Before:

After:

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Looks good. Problem is, you'll always want more low. Get used to driving with a moderate drop before you go slam it, or else something will asplode.

HAHA yeah, I've been slightly paranoid about each little bump and incline.

Whiteboy88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 VW GTI DSG
HAHA yeah, I've been slightly paranoid about each little bump and incline.

i lowered myself to the "perfect" height, between slammed and stock. and im driving to work crossed into another lane and this mountain/bump cracks my oil pan. you're not low enough to hit it though so no worries and congrats on the non 4x4 status

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
you dont need moar low, you need moar tires...those things are almost bald! unless they're R compounds/radials and i missed it lol

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
you dont need moar low, you need moar tires...those things are almost bald! unless they're R compounds/radials and i missed it lol

There Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs, I use them for autox and daily driving. They are only a 200 treadwear tire but they actually last quite a long time. They have about half life left after 10 autox and 8k miles on them.