GOLFMKV

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I [emoji173]️ APR

Tapatalk wrote this

^^^ when I first saw this on Tapatalk before navigating to this specific thread, it read "APR Tapatalk wrote this."

It made me wonder: what would APR Tapatalk be like? :iono:

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
But... but Robutt... this is depressing.

Bye Bye :cry::cry:

WAP

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
still not really interested man. just cuz some of you guys post pics of dicks twirling in circles and get banned, doesnt really make this a place i wanna leave. i agree with that kind of ban actually, and plenty of that stuff has been done to me in my years here with no consequence. i like a lot of guys around here, but who the hell cares about moving to a new forum. forums aren't that huge in my life.. i've been looking forward to when i get tired of coming here so i can finally stop hanging on forums all day.

Forums are huge for you because you garner views and subscribers from them. You live to make videos so people will watch them and you can make $300/mo.

i know i am a great entertainment source. but some of you guys talk about my huge ego a lot more than i do.. maybe the image is created on your side and not mine...

i shouldnt even be typing this right now. im enjoying time w my kids plucking away on my guitar enjoying my sat morning. maybe ill make a video..

Case in point.....

Reactions: WAP

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Oh the ironing. Plac, who takes forums very seriously, claiming that forums aren't that huge in his life.

The way you treat your threads says otherwise.

GTInSuch2

Passed Driver's Ed
I just want to chime in, with the attached image of internet punkery.

Was banned a few months ago for... saying goodbye to Bender, and asking him why he was still a Mod. whilst having had an ST for years & frequently talking down on peoples' build threads?

The response was... BAN SMACK & an apparent rashy area.

Now I see everyone's getting ban hammered. I don't feel special anymore

:yikes:

Attachments

• bans.PNG
    bans.PNG
    32.7 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.