GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good shop for spring installation?

BoredRobot

Likes Electric Sheep
Hey folks,

I think I'm going with the Driver Gear springs for my drop, once I finally convince myself it's the right thing to do. Any recommendations for a decent shop to install the springs that won't charge a million bux?

My thought was to call places like Induktion and EIP etc, but thought you all might know what's up.

tia:thumbsup:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
uh, let's see. Our BBQ meet next saturday! :biggrin:
Actually, I think others can help ya out there on which shop.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
3 spring installs could be a bit steep for one day, we need several jacks and stands if we keep adding installs...

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
i decided im going to work in my sound system this week, so no money for my springs, TC1K in a 4th order bandpass box :thumbup: I hope to have it done for this weekend

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
Here is a sneak peak...

BoredRobot

Likes Electric Sheep
ah, BoredRobot... you're up for springs install then!!
Hey Jose, love to hear the new sound. :smile:

That's pretty cool of you all.

I'm in the last stages of "thinking" it out though so I don't have the springs yet. I was thinking of thinking about it for a couple more weeks. Guess I move slow.:rolleyes:

On a more retarded note, I have to take my car back to the tint shop Saturday because the hatch window has a 4" long half bubble at the very top where it meets the plastic. Those dorks are gonna have to fix that! The rest looks good though--for 50%.