GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good panel beater Hills District

GTom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT
Well, an unfortunate thing happened today which means the front bumper, mask and hood needs some minor repairs and re-spray probably.....

Anyone want to recommend a good panel beater around the hills district (even down to parramatta)

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
With a BMP you're going to get many recommendations (Benough, Mischa, Triode12) to go a bit further and see Jack Hillermans. Matching the fleck in the BMP isn't easy. They've all been very happy with their outcome.

I've been via 3 other places and only been happy with 1 of the outcomes.

Donald32

Backseat Driver
As it should only inconvenience you twice (dropping off and picking up) and you should not have to make visits in between, suggest you go to the better ones, irrespective of location, rather than just look for one closer to home. There are good VW dealer recommended panel shops in Artarmon. Denlo VW at Parramatta should also have their preferred shop nearby, call and ask them?

stephen8512

Ready to race!
Accident wasn't my fault, was the other blokes.

oh
well theyre pretty good. i had my old euro damaged from the hailstorm that hit sydney 2 years ago and took it to them to get repaired
Also had a full bodykit put on by them and even a respray on certain panels. colour match is spot on from my experience. And I had a graphite metallic euro which is a difficult colour to match just like BMP

benough

Torque to me
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport
Tom.

Just do Hillermans. You can get the train there easy enough.

They are worth the potential pain of annoying transport for. I dare you to spot the difference between my bonnet and my front left quarter panel.

Why not just get a hire car against the other guys policy?