GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good news!!!

Joeyelbows

Burnout??? what burnout?
Car(s)
04 GTO
well the reason i've been waiting to get a GTi is cause i was waiting to get hired at burlington Chevy. well today i signed my life away and now work at burlington chevy. One of the perks i get is an employee discount on any GM,Kia (yea right like i would be caught dead in a kia!!!), and of course VW. Sorry i just had to share.

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
Congrats. I bought both my cars at burlington VW but will not be getting a 3rd from them

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
When i bought my GLI I was very unhappy with the whole deal. i should have walked out and went else where but I didnt. I bought my wolfsburg there and had no problems so I hung in there hoping it would get better. The salesman was horrible, I had a trade in and had to ask him 7 0r 8 times what they were giving me and he kept ignoring the question. Finally I insisted he tell me the value of the trade in or I was walking. He told me the trade in was almost 3 or 5K (i forget) but which ever it was it was 800 short of so it was really 2200 or 4200. didnt catch that till I was signing the papers. I bought the car on a monday evening and my Pregnant girlfriend was with me, so after we finally agree on a price its time to start signing. They had me wait an hour or so between agreeing and then actually sitting down to sign. during the signing process they tell me they are taking the car to get detailed which sounded strange because by this time its like 9 at night but whatever. Finished signing all the papers and here we are again standing around wondering whats going on. By this time its about 10 and I decide to walk out side. Low and behold there is my car sitting in the back lot exactly where it was parked after the test drive (which was done 2 days before all this). The car never moved! After about 20 "we are so sorry" they bring the car around hand me the key and tell me to bring it back to be detailed. i get in the car and think for a second and was like wtf! they only gave me 1 key! Go in and say something and here we are again sitting around waiting because they cannot find the second key...

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
When i bought my GLI I was very unhappy with the whole deal. i should have walked out and went else where but I didnt. I bought my wolfsburg there and had no problems so I hung in there hoping it would get better. The salesman was horrible, I had a trade in and had to ask him 7 0r 8 times what they were giving me and he kept ignoring the question. Finally I insisted he tell me the value of the trade in or I was walking. He told me the trade in was almost 3 or 5K (i forget) but which ever it was it was 800 short of so it was really 2200 or 4200. didnt catch that till I was signing the papers. I bought the car on a monday evening and my Pregnant girlfriend was with me, so after we finally agree on a price its time to start signing. They had me wait an hour or so between agreeing and then actually sitting down to sign. during the signing process they tell me they are taking the car to get detailed which sounded strange because by this time its like 9 at night but whatever. Finished signing all the papers and here we are again standing around wondering whats going on. By this time its about 10 and I decide to walk out side. Low and behold there is my car sitting in the back lot exactly where it was parked after the test drive (which was done 2 days before all this). The car never moved! After about 20 "we are so sorry" they bring the car around hand me the key and tell me to bring it back to be detailed. i get in the car and think for a second and was like wtf! they only gave me 1 key! Go in and say something and here we are again sitting around waiting because they cannot find the second key...

Man you got a lot of patience.. I would have told them where to go and found another dealer. Im on my 14th car, of which 9 of them were bought brand new from a dealer. So ive seen all the stupid tricks, etc etc and soon as someone starts jerkin me off I'm out

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
I was trying to be cool because when i bought my other vw everything went real smooth.

Oh yeah, almost forgot! Seeing how I had a trade in I was just going to transfer the tags. So im waiting for my registration to come in (gets set to the dealer) my 20day temp is ready to expire so im calling there almost every day and they are telling me "sorry sir we have nothing here yet", so now the temp is expired by about a week so I drive over to see what going on with this thing. Apparently they put there transfers and new tag/reg in seperate filing cabinates, so every time I call she was only looking in the transfer cabinate, come to find out the asshole salesman put on the paperwork for me to get NEW tags and title and that my stuff was sitting at the dealer for 2 weeks.

Anyway VWOA calls a week or so later to do their survey on how my experience was. I proceeded to explain everything and literally within an hour the manager from the dealership was calling me saying how my review was the worst he has ever received in the xx amount of years he as been there, so as he is doing his im so sorry ass kissing thing im explaining to him what my issues were. There were a couple issues I had with the car they they did take care of for me.

Joeyelbows

Burnout??? what burnout?
Car(s)
04 GTO
WOW!!! well after hearing that you think its worth getting my vw thru them since i will get an employee discount? or should i go somewhere else. They said i cant get heated seats with cloth i have to get leather. Also i'm thinking R32 all cause of the all wheel drive.

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
They said i cant get heated seats with cloth i have to get leather.

Thats B.S. the other GLI I was looking at had heated interlogo seats. Only reason I didnt get that one was because it was a 6mt and my girl refuses to learn how to drive mt.

If you are going to be working for them might as well go ahead and get the car from them. Like I said this was my second car from there and the first go around was a breeze.

DanoftheDead

ಠ_ಠ
Car(s)
2008 GLI
I have heated interlogo seats on my GLI. Would be pretty sad if the R32 did not offer it as well.

Joeyelbows

Burnout??? what burnout?
Car(s)
04 GTO
yea i guess since i get a nice discount. So the whole you need leather to get heated seats is bogus? thanks for clearing that up now i just gotta decide which one i want!! also see everyone tomorrow at rowan!! I'll have the gto out tomorrow.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
I was trying to be cool because when i bought my other vw everything went real smooth.

Oh yeah, almost forgot! Seeing how I had a trade in I was just going to transfer the tags. So im waiting for my registration to come in (gets set to the dealer) my 20day temp is ready to expire so im calling there almost every day and they are telling me "sorry sir we have nothing here yet", so now the temp is expired by about a week so I drive over to see what going on with this thing. Apparently they put there transfers and new tag/reg in seperate filing cabinates, so every time I call she was only looking in the transfer cabinate, come to find out the asshole salesman put on the paperwork for me to get NEW tags and title and that my stuff was sitting at the dealer for 2 weeks.

Anyway VWOA calls a week or so later to do their survey on how my experience was. I proceeded to explain everything and literally within an hour the manager from the dealership was calling me saying how my review was the worst he has ever received in the xx amount of years he as been there, so as he is doing his im so sorry ass kissing thing im explaining to him what my issues were. There were a couple issues I had with the car they they did take care of for me.

Thats where you kill them, on the survey cause thats how they get paid. Happy to hear it worked out in the end.