GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good news - for a change

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Tensixty6 said:
It will be interesting to compare the time frame of "who gets theirs first".
I've got a 48 hrs head start on you, but, at the end, that might not make any difference.

What prize for the winner? Do l need to answer that?

So I guess I won that one... :wink: :biggrin:

One sleep to go now... Here's hoping you get some shut-eye tonight..

Pics and comments to this thread asap :thumbup:

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
Kirium said:
So I guess I won that one... :wink: :biggrin:

One sleep to go now... Here's hoping you get some shut-eye tonight..

Pics and comments to this thread asap :thumbup:

Don't sleep all that well at the best of times. Starting to get edgy. Spent the best part of today cleaning my Verada and preparing it for sale. Actually got a bit emotional :cry: putting a cover over it in the garage this afternoon. God, how silly. It's funny how we become attached to some things. It's been a great car. Hasn't put a foot wrong in 3 years. Driving up the Frankston Freeway yesterday, it was beautiful, quiet, smooth. I got to thinking, why am l selling this lovely car. Then l snapped out of my melancholy by thinking those 3 letters. G..T..I.

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
Tensixty6 said:
God, how silly. It's funny how we become attached to some things. It's been a great car. Hasn't put a foot wrong in 3 years. Driving up the Frankston Freeway yesterday, it was beautiful, quiet, smooth. I got to thinking, why am l selling this lovely car. Then l snapped out of my melancholy by thinking those 3 letters. G..T..I.

I got a bit misty when watching my wife drive the saab from the passenger's seat the day before we picked-up the GTi. You'll get over it pretty quick. :smile:

Congrats... so.very.close. I woke at 3am the morning I had to pick the car up. 3am. Couldn't get back to sleep. It was like christmas as a child again. Silly stuff but yeah, this car does move you in mysterious ways.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I hope you're out driving mate.... :thumbsup: But still looking forward to pics and comments...

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
Kirium said:
I hope you're out driving mate.... :thumbsup: But still looking forward to pics and comments...

Delivery went well....the car looks great. I've just got back from an hour's drive. Even though it's clearly a new car in terms of tightness etc, the car is really smooth, particularly the DSG.

The SatNav works well, very easy to programme.

I can't think of anything that fails to excite.

Pictures will have to wait till the weekend. It's dark when l leave for work and dark when l get home.

How will l sum it up. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
Tensixty6 said:
Delivery went well....the car looks great. I've just got back from an hour's drive. Even though it's clearly a new car in terms of tightness etc, the car is really smooth, particularly the DSG.

The SatNav works well, very easy to programme.

I can't think of anything that fails to excite.

Pictures will have to wait till the weekend. It's dark when l leave for work and dark when l get home.

How will l sum it up. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats... know the feeling. :thumbup:

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
Kirium said:

Hi Kirium, I've posted some photos in the "Photos / Video / Media Gallery"

The car is just wonderful...better than l thought it would be. Just imagine what "they" will be like with 10,000 k's under the belt.