GOLFMKV

Good deal for a downpipe or is it junk?

dj210

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI DSG

GTIWV

WV VW
Thats a eurojet dp. They make great stuff.

If you dont want to spend a lot you should just get a eBay downpipe

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Thats a eurojet dp. They make great stuff.

i agree, they all pretty much do the same thing without a cat...

got mine for 300 shipped

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion

x2

i got mine for 109 shipped off ebay... the only downside is the flex joint is not stainless steel so that will be the first thing to fail on it. Ive had mine for 8 months and it isnt even showing signs of corrosion yet. The vband clamp is also cheaper quality but mine has yet to break or leak. I am very happy with my ebay dp.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Ebay DP + ATP v-band clamp and you will never look back if you want a 3" catless DP and don't care about brand name. Some even say that ebay companies like surewin has upgraded their v-band so no need for the 15 dollar or so atp clamp.

fastgti69

M3 Eater
ebay companies are becoming a good competition in IC and downpipes. maybe not the hoses for the IC but some of them are really good quality haha

GTIWV

WV VW
I would have bought an ebay downpipe if they had been out, but i did not have that choice when i bought mine. I just bought the front section of an APR downpipe and had the rest custom made to the stock catback

apollosfury

designeddwk
i have the full euorjet tbe exhaust for my FSI and it's definitely one of the highest quality pieces i've seen. it's definitely worth the $.

dj210

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI DSG
ya i did a little more reading and found that its a eurojet. I may go with this but ive also been thinking about an ebay dp for a hundred bucks.

vagike

vinzo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 gti dsg
just installed my ebay downpipe with ATP clamp, no leaks no bs and no engine light yet, will go stage 2 tune when i have some free time to drive there