GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Going to Japan and Thailand for 3 weeks... any hints?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yes yes... Trannies I get that not interested.

That said. Any ideas about night life in Tokyo and Ko samui and Bangkok? Anyone ever been?

Let me know if you had any favorite spots :)

razr390

Go Kart Champion

That said. Any ideas about night life in Tokyo and Ko samui and Bangkok? Anyone ever been?

Anyone named Kingsley is a cop.

If you don't get that, then disregard.

Wrong POI.

ABORT. ABORT.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
K so shit on someones face named Kingsley... :laugh: Anyone else?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Watch for dongs, bro.

Stinger

Ready to race!
Tokyo nightlife goood! but damn expensive. Tokyo is real sophisticated with great architecture. Few people speak English and everything is very expensive.

BKK or Kho Samui nightlife gooooooood! and cheap.

Actually, last time I was in BKK (10 years ago!) night life had taken a serious dive after govmt decided to shut clubs at 1:00 am. I think that's still the case so you're gonna want to start early. There are lots of restaurants/bars/techno clubs in BKK and easy to find. Kho Samui is BKK by the beach. Plenty of partying with beach flavor. Plenty of hassle from kids hustling you to go listen to timeshare real estate sharks.

Have fun

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion

So you've spend the last 5 months lamenting car depreciation and pricing and you're going to the Far East for 3 weeks? Depreciation is when you leave with $10,000 and you come back three weeks later staring into an empty wallet, my friend.

Maxtdi: I will not cede one penny to the auto industry, but I will hemorrhage money like Keith Richards in a heroin den on vacation.

I keed. Sounds like fun! I've never gotten past Hawaii.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
So you've spend the last 5 months lamenting car depreciation and pricing and you're going to the Far East for 3 weeks? Depreciation is when you leave with $10,000 and you come back three weeks later staring into an empty wallet, my friend.

Maxtdi: I will not cede one penny to the auto industry, but I will hemorrhage money like Keith Richards in a heroin den on vacation.

I keed. Sounds like fun! I've never gotten past Hawaii.

Sounds like a drug run, work related. Isnt Max Russian? ;)

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
^He can always make a stop at Vladivostok while he's in Japan :iono:

I used to go to Bangkok for work in the late 90's for serious (and cheap) wining, dining and debauchery before my industry developed regulations for this sort of stuff. What a mess. I can't comment on what it's like now, but it was one of the most fun & crazy places I've ever visited. Glad I got to see it when I was in my 20's.

The stories I could tell... I once missed my dinner boat so I paid some local kid with a long boat to catch up to the dinner boat. The captain refused to slow down for me so I stood up in the long boat at full speed and lept into the dinner boat to resounding applause. This kind of crazy shit happened here every night. I enjoyed every minute.

Have fun! But yah - watch for dongs.