GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Going in!

Kaeon

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Scion tC
Im going in today to talk money and see what they will give me for my trade. So hopefully I will have a GTI in the next week or two.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Best Of Luck!!!

Schizoid

Ready to race!
Good luck. Haggling over trade-in pricing sucks!! I heard from a friend that Carmax will buy used cars outright and that they'll sometimes offer more than a typical dealer. You might want to try them if they're in your area. At least it'll give you a place to start with when you see the dealer.

Kaeon

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Scion tC
Ok so I went in there, they are willing to give me $11k for my trade. My payoff is $9k. Not to bad I was shooting for $13k. My payments would be around $440 for 72 months, But im not to sure because the credit score was a 520. My brother in law gets papers on American cars so I might be getting a Jeep instead. We will see...

Kaeon

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Scion tC
Also they don't have the car in stock they would have to have it sent over from another dealer. Can I still try to get them down on the price or do you think they won't because its not a car in their dealership.

untchablecs

Ready to race!
you can still get a deal. My dealer had to get my car from another dealer and said....."oh, we can't get you that price cause we have to get the car from another dealer".....so i said, "well fine, I'll go elsewhere".......amazing how quickly them came to their senses and did sell me the car at the price i wanted.

Technic

Ultimate Driver's Wanted
Ok so I went in there, they are willing to give me $11k for my trade. My payoff is $9k. Not to bad I was shooting for $13k. My payments would be around $440 for 72 months, But im not to sure because the credit score was a 520. My brother in law gets papers on American cars so I might be getting a Jeep instead. We will see...

Total payments are almost $32,000... how much are you financing? :confused:

You should sit back and look at these numbers again. You could also try to sell your car thru Carmaxx first, get financing thru your own bank and then go with cash to your dealer.

DSG_MASTER

DSG!!Manstyle!!
Car(s)
GTI MKVI
Total payments are almost $32,000... how much are you financing? :confused:

You should sit back and look at these numbers again. You could also try to sell your car thru Carmaxx first, get financing thru your own bank and then go with cash to your dealer.

It looks like he has a higher rate due to his credit. The finance charges will be high. Well, Good luck with your decision magn!