GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Going back to stock! Whole car package. Need to trade MD/VA/PA

james.bigouette

Officially boring
In the ideal situation I would like for someone to just take all of it for your stock parts, regardless of milage. I would like to see if someone would want all of this for stock and you pay for the labor of the switch at one of my preferred local shops (induktion or NGP)

I have an 07 FSI GTI

Here are the parts:
AWE catback
TT 400 cell down pipe (exhaust welded together)
Nuespeed cold air intake
H&R Street coilovers
H&R rear sway bar
18 inch 19 lb wheels, black with silver rims and tmps

I need all stock parts to replace this. If you want all of it to completely transform your stock GTI and just pay for labor than this is the deal.

All of my work is done at induktion motorsports in MD and that is my preferred location as this is my wife's car and she will be doing this...time to move to a tiguan.

Or someone can buy the car. Somewhere in my posts are pictures. Email me at James.bigouette@gmail.com for coordination.

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
trade RSB?!

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
damn that is a fxxking nice deal

its only 4 hours of labor the most..

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
I have 2009 GTI stock springs (no struts) in a box under my bed, you want them and they are yours. I live about 10-15 minutes from Fort Meade/Odenton area if you would like to meet up this weekend. PM me.

I know you'd probably rather wait for the whole thing but just let me know if they can help you out at all.

james.bigouette

Officially boring
I have 2009 GTI stock springs (no struts) in a box under my bed, you want them and they are yours. I live about 10-15 minutes from Fort Meade/Odenton area if you would like to meet up this weekend. PM me.

I know you'd probably rather wait for the whole thing but just let me know if they can help you out at all.

I appreciate the offer jester, i actually have the stock suspension i just have to pull it out of storage. But again, awesome that you would be willing.