GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GH II

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Since we're talking about games on here, I just picked up Guitar Hero II. This game is slammin' with more songs. It's also alot more challenging than the first one and has some pleasant surprises (encore anyone?).

Overall, I give it a 9.1 out of 10!:thumbup:

If you are a fan of the first one, this is a must have. Oh, and buy an extra guitar because you can have a friend play base while you play lead, or the other way around. Really fun.

Car(s)
'06 GTI
Free Bird is on there. The whole thing. It's the last encore you do, but encores only come up on Medium or higher so...you better be a little good. I'm moving on to hard now.
191816.jpg

191820.jpg

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
The game is really fun but its frustrating when you dont have it because if you dont play it enough you'll never get good. My friend can do almost every song on hard, hes ridiculous.

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
I beat the first one on expert a while back, can't wait till christmas for this one. Free bird will quench my thirst for something truely hard. I must say, Bark At The Moon on Expert was a bia to really get, since you have to start at the beggining EVERY time. Id get to the solo, mess up and have to claw my way back up to the solo. Then had to learn the outro solo the same way! ARGH! Haha

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
The game is really fun but its frustrating when you dont have it because if you dont play it enough you'll never get good. My friend can do almost every song on hard, hes ridiculous.

Learn how to play them for real and you will blow him away.

My problem is i know how to play someof these songs for real, and trying to keep my brain from playing the real thing instead of the simplistic 4 button version is HARD!