GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

getting a 6 pack

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
whats the best way of doing this? have a v small belly but wish to make it more muscular.

these days my eating habits are quite healthy and im going to the gym about 3 times a week.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
sit ups, crunches, crunches on the ball, and the ab machines in the gym.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
:laugh: :headbang:

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
Im king of a health freak so let me explain it to you, its not too hard to get the infamous 6 pack but basically it is more diet then anything. You need to get ure body fat % down to around the 8% mark to have it. The best way to do this of course is to do cardio 5 days a week, and eat EXTREMELY clean. When I want my 6 pack back and dont even concentrate on doing ab excercises, I just do my weightlifting routines and your abs are worked out while u do them. If you wanto you can work them out maybe 3 times a week, but not consecutively. Just find a daily calorie needs calculator online and that will tell you how many calories you need to maintain. Then subract 500 from that number and you will be well on your way. If you have any questions just asK!

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
side question, what are ab and abs?

basically your saying that before you can even think about getting a 6 pack, you need to get the body fat down.

then you do weights like 3 times a week and it sorts it all out for you.

what are we talking about when we say eating EXTREMELY clean? do we mean just avoiding junk food or going hungry?

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
Car(s)
07' GTI 2d CW Pk1
another note on it... u don't have to do like 500 (im exaggerating) crunches in one session to obtain this..... 3-5 sets of 20 reps on situps from a decline (with proper form) is what i do and it works well enough

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
well i have one and worked hard and did research online. haha
u need to eat right
and find a good abdominal workout routine.
youll see results and dont get discouraged

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
side question, what are ab and abs?

basically your saying that before you can even think about getting a 6 pack, you need to get the body fat down.

then you do weights like 3 times a week and it sorts it all out for you.

what are we talking about when we say eating EXTREMELY clean? do we mean just avoiding junk food or going hungry?

abs (plural) ab (singular) sorry if I spelt it wrong, but back to the subject..what I am saying is that once you get ure body fat down you WILL have a 6 pack...everyone has abdominal muscles, its just fat covering them so you cant see them as well, if you would like do what others are recomending and get some sort of ab routine....I personally lift weights 5 times a week, do cardio every day, and play basketball at night, and I still dont have a 6 pack cause my diet has been off recently...(thats ok I am bulking anyways) so yes avoid junk foods and simple carbs such as white breads and rice, ice cream, candies, all the bad stuff....

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Wait for me guys! *catches up* Did you see that one guy use the word lame? Never knew poeple still said that.