GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion

Aston logo and grill is lame.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I still can't get into the Genesis. It's always been a decent car, but nothing competitive, IMO.

In other news:

New badge.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Something looks off in the proportions..

Yeah. Grille is larger, the bottom is now even with the headlight bottom. Lower grille looks VERY BMW with the full width and little chrome wings. New badge makes the front look fat.

Meh. The coupe.... take it or leave it, probably leave it. Updates to the 2.0T doe, 295 lb-ft now. Heavier steering setting. Updated CUE stuff for Apple phones.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI

That's it.

Yeah. Grille is larger, the bottom is now even with the headlight bottom. Lower grille looks VERY BMW with the full width and little chrome wings. New badge makes the front look fat.

Meh. The coupe.... take it or leave it, probably leave it. Updates to the 2.0T doe, 295 lb-ft now. Heavier steering setting. Updated CUE stuff for Apple phones.

The front end changed quite a bit. I guess it looks more modern, but I think I prefer the sedan. There's more definition in the front-end...but I bet the sedan will be updated with this front end sooner or later.

Engine upgrades will also carry over I'm sure. On my year car, all the upgrades can be made obsolete with a tune. The CUE upgrades are probably just software that will roll out to all cars. I think the steering is perfect on the sedan. Just the right weight to feel natural without being artificially heavy. I hope the coupe doesn't ruin that balance.

Bender1

Banned
The front end changed quite a bit. I guess it looks more modern, but I think I prefer the sedan. There's more definition in the front-end...but I bet the sedan will be updated with this front end sooner or later.

I get it from a branding perspective, but its just a bit too much. Just FRACTIONALLY too large.

Status
Not open for further replies.