GOLFMKV

FURD GT

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 GTI, miata, vers
a++++ thread would read again.

dat gt doe....lokks hawt.

Also....FERD returns to lemans, to show dem eyetalians how to do some racin. those corvette boys better get on their a game too.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
From a design perspective it's a damn revelation. It's got more presence than any of the new hypercars (laferarri, 918, Huayra, Agera, P1). I say that with confidence. Its panels look draped and stretched like the KTM Xbow but with more class. Fords don't look great in that blue, though. I know it's their badge color, but they ought to rethink their badge rather than trying to rethink their cars around the badge IMO.

For Specs, it's a 600+hp twin turbo 3.6L. They call it an "Ecoboost", whatever that means. I doubt it has anything in common with the Explorer and F150 ecoboost. Sounds the business, too. You can hear the turbos spinning out the back near the tailpipes. Yummy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-qSRnqUZg

To be launched "next year". So expect Q4 2016, basically :laugh:

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 GTI, miata, vers
From a design perspective it's a damn revelation. It's got more presence than any of the new hypercars (laferarri, 918, Huayra, Agera, P1). I say that with confidence. Its panels look draped and stretched like the KTM Xbow but with more class. Fords don't look great in that blue, though. I know it's their badge color, but they ought to rethink their badge rather than trying to rethink their cars around the badge IMO.

For Specs, it's a 600+hp twin turbo 3.6L. They call it an "Ecoboost", whatever that means. I doubt it has anything in common with the Explorer and F150 ecoboost. Sounds the business, too. You can hear the turbos spinning out the back near the tailpipes. Yummy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-qSRnqUZg

To be launched "next year". So expect Q4 2016, basically :laugh:

agree. It looks good in blue, but will look GREAT in red, gray, etc.

that video....thats no where near a production power train set up. i'm sure you know this. sounds cool though. I hear an airshifter, and that makes me wonder what ford is REALLY doing for the gearbox. I'd assume a double clutch unit, hopefully they have learned from the focus disaster and use wet clutches like the VAG cars :D

WAP

Go Kart Champion
LOVE that profile.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
17 Golf R 6MT
I liek da taillightz

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Love it. :D

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Not sure I could zoom in on the tool marks on the right rear lugnut. Shitty pics

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Dat Civic Door kit

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
YELLOW. OMGIJIZDMYFUCKINGPANTSGUYS

Really though, this is stunning. It's the first car in a long time that I want to use as a screen saver.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 GTI, miata, vers
YELLOW. OMGIJIZDMYFUCKINGPANTSGUYS

Really though, this is stunning. It's the first car in a long time that I want to use as a screen saver.

yesss.....the gt3 might have to go....

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
No V8 or stick. No care.

Just like all the other supercars on the market nowadays, they should have called it something else because that right there is completely different than the original Ford GT. Kinda like the new Dodge Dart, these companies need to quit mooching off the names of previous legends by slapping them on a completely different concept. I know, dual-clutches are quicker on a track. Still don't care.