GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fuck the VA

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
If I wasn't married with a kid I'd still be in, I miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife and I have been through 2 deployments without the kid and it was hard but it worked out. My son is 14 months old now but I am on my shore duty tour (no deployments) for 3 years and he will be 3.5 when I go back to sea. That will be my real test but at that point I will be in over 9 and most likely on my next enlistment taking me to at least 13 years.

I am using all the benefits available though (Tuition assistance, spouse tuition, USMAP, etc.) so it comes around in the benefit side.

Army_Golf

Ready to race!
Were you guys eligible for post 9/11 GI Bill and did you have any issues using it?

No issues with GI Bill. Used both the Montgomery and the post 9/11.

yea how was that im getting married and we are in the market for a home

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Just started today literally. I have a friend that works for a mortgage company that specializes in VA Loans. So I am being given extra attention I'm sure. What state are you located in?

SSCACAHUATES

Ready to race!
No issues with GI Bill. Used both the Montgomery and the post 9/11.

Just started today literally. I have a friend that works for a mortgage company that specializes in VA Loans. So I am being given extra attention I'm sure. What state are you located in?

california

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Dude it's shitty everywhere. I had my back broken in a fight at work in 2010 and I had to sue my department just go get my medical bills covered. Then they deem my injury a "permanent disabling physical injury", since I had to have parts of my l3, l4 and l5 ground off so they don't cause any more nerve damage, and I still to this day can't get coverage through the city when i go to the doctor. I feel your pain man. It's the greatest disservice we, as a country, can do to you guys, and it's been happening for decades. I wish you the best.

SSCACAHUATES

Ready to race!
Its deppressing really im in pain constantly I cant do anything that I really want to do Orange County sheriffs turned me down due to my back ingury is actually visible becuase of a bulging disc I cant get the help I need becuase the VA cant get there shit together fuck if I knew how shitty the world was I would of stayed in the military.......fuck

BarryT82

Go Kart Champion
The clinic you go to probably makes a big difference. I did an appeal to have a medical issue paid for and they approved it after I called and spoke with someone.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Same issue with my back. I use a teeter inversion table and as a result I haven't had to have any epidural cortisone shots in three years. I used to get them every 6 months. Obviously, check with a doctor before your try one but before I used one I couldn't even sit down to watch a 30 minute sitcom with my gf without writhing in pain.

you planted the inversion seed in me a while back.. and i been thinking about it ever since. i have back pain pretty much every day. i want to try out one of these things.

looking at a $99 one on sale:
http://www.big5sportinggoods.com/pr...478242-316671/body-power-inversion-table.html

i have low blood pressure from running so i dont think the increased blood pressure would be an issue. and i never had problems with my eyes.. some people said start at only 2 mins/session, but some people say 10 mins/session.