GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Xbox 360...hate to do this...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
i really havent been playing it much lately, w/ the car and work and all, now im not POSITIVE that ill be selling this just entertaining offers and what not...
I have...
Xbox 360, 1 Wireless Controller, Rgular TV Cables, HDTV Cables, Hard Drive ($400)
1 64mb Memory Card ($40)
2 Wired Controllers ($40ea.)
1 6' Monster HDMI Cable($100, NEVER used)
Special Ethernet cable, 12' ($10)
Bag for console, games, controllers($50)
Gams:
Elder Scrolls Oblivion($60)
Tomb Raider($60)
Call of Duty 2($60)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter($60)
Madden '07(Brand New)($60)
Need for Speed Most Wanted(Almost Brand New)($60)
Xbox Games:
Halo 2($50)
Outlaw Golf 2($50)
$1,100 is what ive spent on it so far...

I'll entertain offers, just seeing if there would be a demand for this, reluctant as hell to sell it since i put so much $$ into it all, but im just realizing how little i play it...it still kicks ass... ill get some pics up if ppl really need them...

Last edited:

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
You are probably better off selling that on ebay or something. You would probably get more if you sold some of that stuff separately. There is no way you would even get 1000 when selling that as a package. Good luck though.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
its not 1,000 dude...and im offereing it on here to ppl that are interested before i put it on ebay, its 550 PLUS SHIPPING

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
My fault, I was reading too fast. Would you sell the xbox and stuff that came with it by itself? Just wondering, if so how much? Thanks

Mateya

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
lol just the xbox no games, nothing else just regular tv cables, system, power supply, 1 wireless controller and the hard drive, nothing else...idk...mainly cause i disagree with you, i dont think i can make more $ if i split it up...