GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: VI Performance Monitor (OBDII Monitor)

rmark_gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 Golf GTi
Selling my VI Monitor which I purchased in March -

- very lightly used and in 100% good condition
- comes with box, manual, chords, windscreen mount
- touch screen operation
- plugs right into your OBDII port

Looking for US$300obo, pm me if interested.

http://www.vi-performance.com/homepage.aspx

Key VI Features and Benefits:
Real time monitoring of up to 15 parameters ** on 3 individual gauges
Monitor various parameters like speed, revs, engine load, water temperatures and pressures as well as many more* on 3 individual easy to read gauges.

RPM & Speed Warnings with Shift Light
Avoid putting points on your licence with adjustable speed warnings. Use the RPM warnings in conjunction with the adjustable Shift Light feature to get the most performance from your engine without over-revving.

Self-damping 3 Axis G-Sensor
Highly accurate G-Sensor with built-in damping for smoothness monitors acceleration, braking and cornering G forces. Also records maximum G readings.

Data Logging
Record hours of engine and performance data on any three parameters for review. Then upload your runs to the computer for further comparison. Ideal for measuring the effectiveness of engine modifications, and recording circuit or drag race performance.

Lap Timing
Simple stop/start lap timing feature allows you to record lap times of any given session for later comparison on computer.

Dyno Testing
Using a built-in Virtual Dynamometer, VI can test your vehicle’s true net horsepower in real-world conditions.

Performance Tests for Both Acceleration and Braking
Perform breaking and acceleration tests such as 0-60, 1/4 mile and 0–60–0 to measure your car’s true performance potential. Most tests can be G triggered for unparalleled accuracy. Each test is recorded for future comparison.

Go to fault codes Descriptive Fault Code diagnostics
Got an Engine Check light, but don’t know why? VI will not only give you the fault code number, but will also give you a description of the problem; arming you with more information to take to your garage and limiting the cost of expensive diagnostics. ***

MIL Stats
Even though VI allows you to reset fault codes yourself, it will maintain all MIL Stats including time and distance since the engine check light was activated or reset. ***

V.I.D. Comparison Software
VI Monitor ships with VI Application software for downloading and comparing data off of your VI. Compare up to four Performance tests of the same type as well as hours of logged data for unlimited parameters in Monitor mode.

Powering the VI
VI takes its power directly from the OBD-II, so there is no need to plug in a cable to the cigarette lighter socket. Having just one cable (OBD-II) for all of it's needs reduces clutter in the vehicle.